Guests

The angst is closer than you may think. Not too long chapter and probably bad, but you have no choice.
And In case someone doesn't read my second book, I won't update on Friday.

Hope you enjoy this part! Also, merry Christmas everyone!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

They were shocked, to say at least when they first entered the digging room where everyone sat and the conversation began. Philza, Technoblade, Sam and Puffy sat next to each other, yet they were still surrounded by many people they did not know. Some of them were young, some were older. Women's had beautiful dresses with coats on, their hairs styled in beautiful hair cuts. Men were wearing smart shirts and elegance jeans. Kids wre wearing normal and comfortable clothes, since it wasn't something they had to do. Older naturally wore elegant clothes so their king would see how much they appreciated him and how touch they were thankful.
While Philza and Techno got lost in their own conversation and Sam talked with one of the army man, Puffy had enough time to look around. She searched for the two kids that they scared the previous day, the one that Tommy saved. Much to her sadness, they were nowhere in her sight. She was also waiting for Tommy, or king as everyone called him to arrive. She was also curious about Purpled and who he was in this Kingdom. The king was only one and there wasn't a queen. Purpled could be the one to lead the army, but she wasn't so sure. She decided it would be the best to ask Tommy when he arrives.

It didn't last long for the king and more people arrive. Purpled was next to him and two other people came along with them. There was a man with long black hair and green eyes, who looked to be around 21 years old. He was handsome, healthy looking and really proud as he stood next to Tommy. And his name was Peter, a boy who was saved by Purpled and took the place as a helper of Purpled while training the soldier's. The second was older man with white hairs and huge smile on his face. Harry, the one who was the loyalest men to Tommy. Everyone could agree that they deserved to be next to Tommy, but as Tommy said, they all deserve.

"Good morning" Tommy said, smiling and bowing his head a little.

Everyone stood up, bowing and greeting him back. Purpled also bowed his head, soon walking to his seat next to Tommy's. They sat next to each other, everyone else on their right and left. Slowly, waitresses bring out the food and drinks, before sitting at the table too and eating their food.
Puffy on the other hand looked at the woman who was sitting next to her and asked.

"Excuse me-" she started.

"My name is Elizabeth, my dear" the woman said, flashing her a smile.

Puffy also smiled, repeating the name in her head for a couple of times.

"My name is Puffy. I just wanted to ask a quick question." She said, waiting for the woman to let her continue. "I was wondering, do you know by any chance what happened to this two kids? One was a spider hybrid and the other was moth I think"

The woman smiled even wider, before shaking her head and laughing at Puffy.

"Oh dear, that's Shroud and Clementine. Sweet children and full of energy I must say!" She said, throwing her hand in the air.

"Who's kids, if I can know?" Puffy asked again.

But the woman only smiled, shaking her head.

"I cannot tell you, you will find out in your own time" was the final answer.

Puffy pouted and looked at her friends, who only shrugged their shoulders and started eating their food.

Meanwhile Tommy glanced at the people, his eyes almost imidiatelly stopping at his old friends. Without wasting any second longer, he looked to that side when he heard a door opening. Much to his happiness and excitement, he saw the two kids enter the digging hall. Small creeped onto his face, as he nodded at his kid who took their seats with other kids, not before glancing at their parents.