The glory of the King

Sorry for no update yesterday, I had some motivation and decided to write first chapters of one book that I probably post. In other words, I forgot to update this one so sorry for waiting.

Remember to take a break, drink some water and make sure to eat something! I love you and I hope you're doing alright. Also, Tommy and Clementine remind me a little both of Claude and Athy. That's suspicious :)

Have a good day/night and hope you enjoy today's chapter!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Upon seeing the famous kingdom, their jaws dropped to the ground. The surrounding area looked beautiful, full of nature, wild animals and the forest full of life. Even if they could only see the tall and lonely walls, it was enough to amaze them and push into phase of nervousness. Hell, they were about to enter the only Kingdom that stood still for the first time, not only that, but they were also about to meet the two King's. Even if they knew the boys, it seemed like they changed and there was no way they would be the same. I mean, two years ago they were traumatized teens who had nothing and now they were King's. It says something about them, right?

And the moment they crossed the walls, they were in even bigger shock. The buildings, people walking around and greeting each other, armies and archery's. Sapnap sneaked a glance at one of the archery woman and the precision she used while shooting the arrow made his shiver. One arrow and you would be laying dead.
They passed some farms along with a huge fenced area, where the animals should be. However, they could only see couple sheep's and one dog that was looking over them. Why have such a huge field if so little animals would live there? Maybe they were supposed to get more soon? Who knew.
They were too busy looking around to notice how everyone glanced at them, smiling at the three men who were with them. Philza send everyone a small smile, occasionally waving in greeting. Technoblade kept his face still, only nodding at people they were walking past. Quackity was following close after, looking somehow uncomfortable and annoyed, which wasn't really surprising. Much to his disagreement and anger, he was forced to travel with his old fiance. They weren't even on good terms yet Sapnap acted like nothing happened. This shit was making him even angrier, but he had to keep himself in check since he had work to do.

"And this is the main Palace, if you shall call it that. Tommy's and Purpled's house." Philza said, smiling when he saw the main building. "It also has a digging room where everyone eats dinners together, the main library, small medical wing and ball room"

George nodded, noticing how powerful the building looked form outside. White walls with golden details really caught eye and he was sure that it was Tommy's idea. He always felt more comfortable in big spaces, especially if they looked simple without any crazy design.

"When will we meet Tommy?" Sapnap asked, peaking from behind to stare at the huge doors.

"Tommy probably knows we are here, so you should meet him soon" Technoblade said, jumping down from Carl's horse and handing him the harness. "Give him some water and food please, the journey was long and tiring for us all"

The stable man nodded, taking the harness and taking Carl to his own part of the stable. Two more people came out and took the rest of the horses, quickly taking care of their needs and making sure they were safe.
When everyone took their bags and walked towards the doors, Philza looked over at one of the windows. And sure enough, he saw Tommy glancing down at them. He send him assuring smile, but the youngest only sharpened his glare and turned around, disappearing behind the curtains.
Philza frowned, catching the attention of Techno.

"What's up?" Techno asked, leaning towards Phil so the rest wouldn't hear.

"Tommy doesn't look too pleased to see his new guests" Philza whispered back.