Never found

This is happening after Techno and Punz met in Tommy's house just in case someone is confused!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The doors opened quickly, only to be shut once again second later. Technoblade walked further into the house, going straight to one of his chest. The red and warm liquid was dripping down his neck, leaving red marks. He groaned in annoyance, both hands going through the chests trying to spot the bandages and some potions. Much to his frustration, he couldn't find any of that. Before partially throwing everything out of the chests and around the whole room, he gave up and stood up before walking to the kitchen. He put his axe and cape away, revealing the wound on his cheek and arm. It hurt, but nothing he would die from. Two small scratches, he was fine. But the same couldn't be said about the other male. It was surprising if he was ever able to walk home without anyone's help. He was way more close to death than Techno, no wonder. And all because of the conversation that in matter of second easily heated up and turned into bloody argument. He expected it to happen, especially if we talk about Punz. Purpled's brother, overprotective bastard. He went inside Tommy's house, searched every inch of it and claimed that Tommy was the one who forced Purpled to go with him. Of course, Techno decided to protect the young teen, even if they weren't as close as before. Did he felt any regret? Not at all.

"Hey mate!" Philza's voice reached him when he walked inside the kitchen. "Where were you the- Oh God. What the hell happened to you?!"

Philza was quick to appear on his side and examine his whole face along with his arms. Techno pulled his arm away from the grasp, before walking towards the small cupboard. Inside of it was medicine, painkillers and finally what he looked for, bandages. With an satisfied sigh, he took them in his healthy hand and turned around to face Phil.

"Are you going to watch me struggle or will you help me?" Techno asked, raising his eyebrows.

Phila shook his head, nodding slightly. He followed Techno on one of the couches in front of the fireplace.
When Philza began to bandage the wound on Techno's arm, he carefully watched his expression. Techno was focused on the flames dancing around, but he still could feel Philza staring at him. Finally, he gave up and sighed.

"You remebmer when I told you that I'm going to look for Tommy?" He asked. Philza nodded. "First, I went to his house but I noticed that the front doors were opened. I managed to sneak inside without anyone noticing me and that's when I found Punz inside."

Philza stopped in the middle of what he was doing, his eyes looking at Techno's hand. Of course Punz was there, he never liked Tommy.

"And?" He asked, going back to patching up Techno.

"Well, I kinda confronted him and he snapped. He said that Tommy was the one who forced Purpled to come with him, that he probably manipulated him or something. Ha, he even said that Tommy hurt him!" Techno said, clenching his fist tightly. "He insulted Tommy right in front of me, even tho he knew that nothing he said was true!"

"You know that Punz always hated the idea of Purpled and Tommy hanging out since the day they met" Philza said, carefully tying up the bangades so they wouldn't loosen.

"I know but that doesn't give him a reason to do such a thing" Techno snorted. "Stupid Punz and his family..."

"That's good to know." Philza sat on the couch next to the pig hybrid. "One question tho. Did you fight with him?"

Techno stayed silent, ignoring the question. Suddenly, the floor was more interesting than ever.

"Techno, tell me, now." Philza said, something scary dripping in his voice.

With nothing else to do, Techno leaned back in the couch and looked pitifully at Philza. However, Phila wasn't so easy to break. Not like that.

"Fine. There's a small chance that I tackled him to the ground" Techno whispered.

"Pardon me?"

"Ugh. I did tackled him to the ground and possibly broke his nose along with some other bones" Techno said, smiling proudly.

"Techno!" Philza yelled, hitting him in the head with his wing.

"What?! He started! He cut my arm!" Techno yelled back.

"But you have two small scratches while he has broken bones!" Philza covered his face with his hands, being done with all of this.

"Don't tell me you wouldn't do the same" Techno said, knowing he got Phil.

Philza groaned, standing up and walking away.

"Don't ask me questions like that" he said, before leaving the room.

"I knew it!"

"Oh shut it before I make you eat beacon on the dinner!"

Techno laughed, standing up too and making his way towards the ladder. God, how much he missed moments like that. He had to admit, Tommy was the funniest person he even met. And without hesitation, he could freely say that he was one of the main reason he ever learned how to fight. Just to protect his family, but as the time passed, it became harder and harder. And when he realized that his brother wasn't okay, it was already to late.
He promised himself and Tommy that he would find him, one way or another. Later or sooner. But the promise wasn't meant to be broken. He swore his life to keep it, till the day he would find Tommy. And he knee it may be longer than he wanted.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

She was worried, not scared, worried. There was nothing they couldn't stand up against, whenever it was bad whether or someone dangerous. But still, she was worried that one day, bad news would reach her. The news that they both were found dead, killed by someone or something. Till now, she heard no such a thing and she was relieved.

Puffy was the only person that knew about Purpled trying to get close ti Tommy. And it seemed like it worked, since they both runned away. They didn't told her anything, yet she was 100% sure that they managed to survive and be alright. It's Tommy and purpled were are talking about. Good fighter and strong boy. She never saw more amazing duo than them. They were incredible and their bond was stronger than you could ever think. Even tho they fell apart, deep down they needed each other and their love. She believed in them and never gave up.
But her attention was focused on something else.

L'manburg was a great nation, but even there you could find homeless or poor people. Puffy herself tried to help them as much as she could, which they appreciated with their hearts. But some time ago, they started disappearing from the streets. At first, she was scared that someone could think of an idea to get rid of them and kill every single person out there. But after some time and what she manage to hear from local people, she somehow calmed down. Many told her that someone comes regularly from time to time and takes them from the streets. What made her happy was the fact that this mysterious person usually gave them some food and water at first, before taking them with themselves. She wasn't sure if she could trust this, but from what everyone said, these people looked happy. Even the person that took them looked kind and lovely.  They made sure to give people in need hot drink and food, not forgetting about warm and clean clothes. It sounded almost like a heaven and impossible.

Full of curiosity, Puffy wanted so badly to find out the truth. So, she began her searching and asking people around. She had no idea what she could possible find and mostly important, who.