The white dove

My friends took me shopping and forced me to wear a dress after 3 years of not wearing them. In my opinion, I looked like a rat ran over by a car multiple times but in their opinion I looked good. Sometimes I wonder if they are blind or just  stupid- but love you guys!

So, without further waiting, let's go straight to the chapter! Get popcorn ready and some tissues, cause this one might have more angsty!

Hope you enjoy and have a good day!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Tommy sighed in annoyance, already feeling the soreness in his shoulders as he wiggled them for a hot second. Purpled laughed quietly, patting his back and throwing the bag over his shoulder. Philza had two bags on his back, Technoblade was left with nothing, since he had his own things to carry once they reach his house. Quackity was looking at the map, trying to remember who and where lived so they wouldn't bump into them. Anything but other people. The kast interaction with Tubbo was rather.. interesting and intense. After threatening and leaving him in confusion along with anger, they continued on their way.
They already visited Philza's old house in L'manburg, along with Purpled's old house. Of course, killing Punz one more time came with laughs, since Purpled was rather enjoying his time.
Now they only had to go to Techno's house so he could get most of his important things along with some potions, weapons and minerals he collected over the past few years. And as much as Tommy already wanted to go back to his kingdom, they had to go there. Otherwise they would waste all that time they spend on coming here.

Fortunately for them, the small wooden house came in the view rather fast. The snow was reaching their knees, since no one really walked in this area for two years now. Techno felt relief wash over him when he saw the familiar building. Deep down he was afraid that someone already destroyed the house along with all his thins but as it seemed, nothing like that happened. Not yet, at least.
Without any hesitation, Techni jumped off Carl and imidiatelly went inside. The doors squeaked loudly after being untouched for such a long time but other than that nothing much changed or happened. Quackity followed closely behind, being curious how the house looked from inside. Tommy told him once that the Technoblade's house was really cozy and friendly inside, silence filling the rooms most of the times. And indeed, it was a beautiful and really cozy looking house. Maybe it was a little colder than he would have liked, but it was still nice.
While Quackity was looking around and praising every furniture he saw, Philza helped Techno look through all the chests and take the most needed and important things. He still had some netherite and two stacks of diamonds. Many potatoes that somehow didn't rot or got sick, three chest's full of potions and another armor made of Netherite. He was happy to find his old trident and without wasting any seconds he threw it in his inventory. Phil collected some books, gapple's and even found some gold and Techno's old cape. He showed it to Techno, who with a small smile put it gently inside of the bag, reminding himself to give to one of his nephews.

"Uncle Techno?" Clementine asked, catching the anarchist attention.

Techni glanced down at her, red eyes staring in her own.

"Hm?" He hummed, turning his attention back to his sword.

Clementine plopped down on the ground next to him, her hands grasping at the soft material of his cape. Techno stiffened for a moment, before quickly relaxing and patting the girl's head.

"Can I have your cape?" She asked.

Techno looked at her with confusion visible in his eyes, but he said nothing.

"Well- only if you want to-"

Suddenly, she left something heavy fell on her shoulders, almost pulling her back. Strong hands held her in her place, adjusting the cape so it wouldn't slip from her shoulders.
She smiled adorably, spinning and looking at the cape in amusement.