Start of the Great empire

Some time later, the progress in building the new empire was finally visible. Purpled was able to build small village, ready for villagers to move in, while Tommy found people that needed help. Now, there wad Max, Susie and a few other kids. Some of them had a family, while others were orphans. They also found some adults and brought them in.
After building the village, Tommy took care of building an orphanage for the kids, since he weren't able to take care of so many kids. Elizabeth, one of the oldest women in their village decided to take care of the orphanage along with a few other women. Meanwhile, the men helped with building the rest of the empire.
Within a week, they built an bakery, couple of shops with food and materials, forge, huge mine and library.
Of course, there was also many animal farms and food farms, the biggest one was the wheat farm. They started collecting food, hunting and collecting needed materials to the buildings.

Tommy was proud with how the thing were going, as he watched people fill the village and help each other. He was carrying some bread and chicken so the people wouldn't be hungry, meanwhile Purpled was slowly building the walls around the city. They raised proudly in the Air, protecting the village from everything that's bad. Of course, the village stood upon the mountain, far away from other villages. It looked tall and strong, where everyone were loyal to each other as they promised to take care of these lands. But of course, the empire couldn't be ruled without an king or emperor. Much to Tommy's displease, they choose him. Why? As they said:

"Wait- what?" Tommy asked, his eyes widened.

"You are the one who took us and fed, you don't dodge people because of their look, past or anything." The man said, placing his hand on his son's shoulder.

"You are a good man, with a gold heart" Elizabeth said, offering him a small smile.

He thought for a moment, before shaking his head and smile appearing on his face.

"Alright, I will be your king or whatever" Tommy said.

People crowded around and cheered loudly, celebrating the begging of their new empire and the new king. And the empire name was "Resting Land", which meant "land where people can rest or recover". Maybe it wasn't the best or most creative idea for an name, but for sure, it was the right name. Tommy promised to himself, that no matter what happens, these people will be the ones that he will thinks off first. Not himself, not gold, not his own life. They were the most important. Especially kids, since in the future, they will be the ones to take over this empire and rule it.

But Tommy wasn't alone, he had Purpled on his side to help him. And when they would get married, Purpled will be the second ruler of the Resting Land.
And the first thing Tommy did when he became the king, was to write the law. Not much, only the main things, like no hurting anyone, no stealing and more. He decided to be the good king, with no violence and only loyalty and safety. He promised to keep this people safe and he was willing to do that no matter what.
They reminded him of himself in the past, when he had no one to live and be loved. Hated by the world and people. So now, he gave them a chance to have a good life. He offered them a place to stay, food, water and warm clothes. With no time, the people began to earn their own money and started working, helping the Empire become better.

Tommy started training all the young and healthy men, giving them wooden swords at first. He taught them the most important moves, including attacking and dodging. They adored him for that, since he was young than most of them. They took it upon themselves to help and guard the great lands, swearing on their life to help other people like them.
Purpled took it upon himself to teach the hunters to hunt every animal, including the bigger ones. The fisher's how to fish. He showed them everything he knew and could do, which was a lot. Not long after, they started hunting and fishing on their own, slowly filling up the magazines woth fresh food.