Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Brett's POV

I'd spent the whole day at Beth's beach house, but after she'd answered the door, she'd been really distant. I had no clue why, but I didn't want to bug her with questions, so I just ignored it.

We got at it in her room before I had to leave, and after that she finally seemed more focused.

"I should go now," I said sadly as I got off her bed and started putting my clothes back on. She groaned and sat up in her bed, clutching the sheet to cover her chest.

"Why?" she asked sadly.

"My parents are coming home from their vacation today," I started, "and I don't think I would want to tell them I wasn't home because I was in bed with my beautiful girlfriend." I leaned down and gave her a peck on her lips and pulled back to slip my shirt on over my head.

"I wish you could stay..." she trailed off, looking at me with lust in her eyes as she bit her bottom lip seductively. I chuckled.

"I wish I could too, baby," I said, "but you know my parents. I don't think they know we have even kissed, let alone done this." I motioned to the bed. She groaned again and fell backwards onto the bed.

I smiled at her as I walked to the side of the bed. I saw her eyes were closed so I quickly put my arms under her body and brought her to my chest, holding her bridal style. She squealed and opened her eyes as I kissed her passionately.

"I love you, baby," I said as I pulled away. For a second I thought I saw a hint of sadness in her eyes but it was immediately gone, replaced with happiness. She grabbed the hair at the back of my head and pulled me in to kiss her again.

I slowly set her back on the bed and climbed on too, still kissing her. She moaned as she slipped her hands down to the hem of my shirt, pulling it up.

"Baby," I said against her lips, slightly pulling back. "I can't again, you know I have to go." She pouted, and I could barely get off the bed, she was so tempting. I smirked at her as I said goodbye and walked out of her room, leaving her naked in bed...something I thought I would never do, but I didn't want to.

I went back home and spent the rest of the night with my family, going to bed around ten so I could have an excuse to get away from them. I waited until midnight to sneak out of the house and get in my car, slipping out of the driveway with ease.

When I pulled into the driveway of Beth's beach house I got out and slowly closed the door, careful not to be loud. I looked around the front of the house for some rocks and I found a couples. I walked to the window of Beth's room and softly started throwing rocks. It wouldn't have as good of an effect since her room was on the first story, and we didn't have to worry about her parents, but I didn't want to be completely cliché. I saw a light turn on after the third rock was thrown, and then the curtains were opened.

I saw Beth in her purple pajamas behind the window, looking around until her eyes landed on me and she smiled.

xxxxxxxxxx

Elizabeth's POV

I was dreaming about Brett when a noise outside my window woke me up. I shoved the quilt off of my body and turned the lamp on my beside table on, getting out of bed. I threw open the curtains to see if maybe there was an intruder or something when my eyes landed on Brett and I smiled. He was standing there, in a black leather jacket, plain white v neck and simple jeans, throwing rocks at my window.

I somehow figured out how to open the window and helped Brett inside.

"Oh, Brett, I love you," I said, kissing him after I closed the window and curtains.