Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Brett's POV

As Beth threw up again, I felt my insides clench. I didn't want her to be sick or be in pain. I walked the few steps to be next to her and placed my hand on the small of her back, loving the sparks the spread from my fingertips throughout my body. I waited until her stomach was empty to pull her into a hug.

"I feel horrible," she mumbled as she hid her face in my chest. I rested my chin on the top of her head and looked at the time on the oven. 8:17 am.

"You want some more medicine?" I asked. I felt her nod and pulled away to get her some ibuprofen. I gave her two of the small pills and a glass of water.

"Thanks," she said as she quickly swallowed the pills. "I need to take a shower." She turned and started walking to her room. I swiftly followed her, hoping she wouldn't get sick again. I closed the door behind us as she walked into her bathroom.

She turned the shower on and she started to take her clothes off. I instantly was turned on, which of course is when she remembered I was there.

"You want to shower with me?" she said suggestively. I nodded.

"Hell yeah, baby," I said as I pulled my clothes off. She got in the showered and I followed.

The warm water ran down her perfect body as I looked at her lustfully. She exchanged looks and I pulled her to me, our naked bodies pressed tightly together. I kissed her thoroughly as she wrapped her legs around my waist and I leaned her back against the wall of the shower.

In the end, there wasn't much showering.

xxxxxxxxxx

Elizabeth's POV

The shower with Brett had been amazing and perfect in so many ways. I pictured his perfectly sculpted body, the water running down it and his hair flat against his head. I shivered with lust. He was like a God, and I knew I didn't deserve him.

"You done drying you hair?" Brett called from my room. I looked in the mirror and realized I had been drying my hair for thirty minutes, when it should have only taken ten.

"Yeah," I said back. I pulled a towel on as I straightened my hair and put a little mascara on before walking into my room.

"You look gorgeous," Brett commented as I walked in my room. I smirked at him, checking him out. His hair had dried a while ago, since he's a guy and they were gifted with short hair, and he was fully dressed in the clothes he had left here in his own drawer. He was wearing a green Hurley shirt and khaki shorts, and I imagined him with those clothes off.

I shivered again as I walked to my dresser, thinking of what to wear. I decided on black short shorts and a teal v neck with a black camisole underneath so there was only a small amount of cleavage.

"Sexy," Brett muttered as he sat on the bed and pulled my on his lap.

"Again?" I sighed, hiding my smirk. "The shower was enough." I tried to sound disappointed in him, but I most likely didn't succeed.

"Your choice, not mine," he teased as he lifted me to a standing position and he did the same. I laughed at him as I grabbed his hand and dragged him out of my room. I led him to the living room and sat on the couch, making him sit next to me. He put his arm around me casually as I turned the tv on and tried to find something to watch.

"Hey guys," I heard Kathy say as she walked in the room and sat on the opposite end of the couch as us, pulling her legs up next to her.

"Hey, how was your date last night?" I asked as I looked at her. She looked at me and her eyes shone with excitement.