Next?

Thanks for reading!

So, the book is back up! Took way longer than I'd originally planned, thanks to new writing opportunity distractions/frustrations, but I did get through it in the end. Hopefully it's better than it was (if you read it before) and hopefully it was satisfying if it was your first read.

So, Jason and Carrie's direct story is done. They're together, and Glenshadow is safe, at least from Alpha Assembly interference, but there remain some open questions.

- The Lost Mate: Max is still searching for Lillian. No trouble he encounters along the way will be enough to stop him. TLM is COMPLETE (first draft anyway) and can be found on my profile.  (Can be read before or after The Reluctant Mate, they both are free of spoilers for each other.)

- The Reluctant Mate: Seems like Porter and Amanda are in a better spot...sort of? This one overlaps TAOW from their POVs and then goes beyond to deal with the future and the dredged up past. Warning, our girl has a lot of frustratingly coping mechanisms for past trauma and poor Porter bears the brunt of it. TRM is COMPLETE (first draft anyway) and can be found on my profile. (Can be read before or after The Lost Mate, they both are free of spoilers for each other.)

- Samantha and John will be getting their own story. It will be more serious and sad in some ways because it will deal with a couple who wants but isn't able to conceive. She's also going to investigate the issue with the light during the challenge at Greenwoods, because she's not satisfied with the resolution of it. I estimate it will be coming sometime in 2023, if things go well.

- Madeline has also crossed my mind as a potential (I've got characters/plot ideas so it's pretty likely). Even though she is waaay out of the usual werewolf book protagonist demographic, maybe it would be cute?

- And more... The next generation are getting at least a couple of books in the future. I might eventually do Randy, too, since his mate seemed pretty unhappy to find him.

Basically, the possibilities are nearly limitless. But unfortunately my time is not. I write a lot faster when I don't stop to deeply edit, but it's needed if I want to go forward.

Also, I think I'm going to toss this book into the Wattys. It won't win, but I've got a sudden last minute urge to take as many random shots at multiple targets as possible. XD

Anyways, I'm incredibly grateful to everyone who read this, doubly so for the likes/comments/shares. Thanks for your patience, and hopefully you enjoyed enough I'll see you in the next book.

So, if you're interested in future writing projects, follow me here or on the clickable links in my profile.