Chapter 25

"Jr, Lockhart, I will see you guys later."

"Alright bye dad. Calvin the place is actually pretty simple. At least the part you need to know."

Calvin anxiously waited until dad was out of earshot, "WHATSITLIKEBEINGANAVENGER?!" He shouted rather quickly.

"It's...interesting to say the least."

Then rest of the tour Calvin was rambling off more questions that were humanly possible but I liked his enthusiasm.

"Now where I'm taking you right now is technically off limits for you but I'm going to introduce you to the team. Since you'll be around more often."

Calvin just stood planted in his spot completely awestruck. "I-I get to meet them?" He asks.

"Mmhm follow me."

I lead Calvin up to the common room floor only to be greeted with a team argument.

"THE CHOCOLATE JIMMIES ARE BETTER WILSON!" Bucky shouted from across the kitchen.

"NOPE ITS RAINBOW ACTUALLY!" Sam shouted back.

Soon Steve, Thor, Nat and even Peter got involved a screaming match breaking out between everyone.

"Should we intervene?" Calvin asked.

"Trust me, the best thing to do in this situation is to let it happen."

The fighting lasted for a few more minutes and when I had had enough I finally brought attention to Calvin and I.

"Are you children done with your little playground fight?" I asked causing everyone's head to snap towards me.

"Wait wait let's have Jr, settle this." Peter suggested, "Jr. chocolate or rainbow jimmies."

"Well it's obviously chocolate jimmies." I say laughing. Nat, Steve and Bucky threw a triumphant fist in the air while Thor, Peter and Sam hung their heads.

"Now I'd like to introduce Calvin Lockhart, he's the newest intern for dad's program. He just started today."

"Hey everyone." Calvin smiled giving a small wave.

"Hello son of Lockhart, I'm Thor, and that is Peter, Sam, Nat, Steve, and Bucky."

"This is absolutely amazing, I can't believe I'm actually meeting you guys this is just crazy."

"Come on Calvin I've still got more to show you."

By the end of the tour Calvin had met the team, see the labs, had a whole tour of the floor he would be working on, met the other interns, and even trained with my dad for a little bit.

6 weeks later

Calvin had been coming over more and more often. He was so happy about the internship that he practically lived here, especially on the weekends. This meant dad was supervising Calvin while I was stuck with Pepper.

"Oh Jr, sweetie just please humor me and try it on. Pretty please?" She begged.

"Pepper I don't do dresses." I grumbled.

"Please just be a doll and try it on."

"I absolutely HATE that nickname."

"Bucky says it all the time."

"He's my brother that's different."