Chapter 26

"Jr wake up." Calvin whispers shaking my shoulder.

"M'up Cal."

"Come on we gotta get you back inside."

"Don't wanna."

"I know but I don't think your dad would appreciate me leaving you in a car."

"I'll be fine."

"If you insist." Calvin mocks but I can hear the smirk in his voice. I'm too tired to do anything about it and stay in my seat. A few minutes later I hear a pair of giggles, one belonging to my dad and the other belonging to Calvin.

"Wake up baby girl." Dad taunts and the next thing I know I am being squirted with the freezing water of a spare water gun that was lying around.

"I told you you should've moved." Calvin laughed helping me out of the car.

"I hate you both."

"You know you love me." Dad taunted.

"You know what dad, I do love you. And I need to show you how much I love you." I shout running towards dad wrapping him in a soaking wet hug.

"JR! JR LET GO OF ME. JR STARK RIGHT THIS INSTANT!"

"But I'm showing you how much I love you dad." I argue in the most innocent voice possible.

"Alright you've shown me enough love. Go find something to do." He jokes pushing me back.

"Alright Cal let me change and then we are watching Harry Potter. ALL 8 movies."

"Whatever you want Jr."

"You're damn right Lockhart. But seriously she always finds a way to get what she wants. And the puppy eyes, she always uses the puppy eyes." My dad warns Calvin before heading inside.

In no time Calvin and I were sitting in a blanket fort starting our roughly 20 hour movie marathon. We were both half asleep when my phone rang causing me to stir. Cal was asleep at this point so I was extremely careful not to wake him up.

When I looked at the caller ID it wasn't a number I recognized.

"Hello?"

"Ah Jr, so nice to hear your voice again."

My heart stopped as I realized it was Rumalow on the other end of the call.

"Listen Rumalow leave me the fuck alone."

"You've always been a feisty one haven't you sweetheart. Anyways I'll get right to the point. We need you for another mission soldier."

"Well I hate to break it to ya but I'm not your soldier anymore."

"Ahh but you are. I can manipulate you any way I want with a simple press of a button. Would you like me to send your family the video I took?" I could tell his lips quirked up into a smile.

"Rumalow don't you dare!" I shouted causing Calvin to stir.

"Oh but I would dare and you know it. Meet me in 2 hours at 182 Hemlock Drive. It's an old abandoned warehouse and if you bring anyone else I'll kill you all, understood."

"You have anyone else with you and I'll kill you all." I counter.

"Agreed. You better not be late." And with that he hung up the phone.

"Jr who was that." Calvin mumbled sleepily.

"No one Cal. Let's get you to bed."

"I wanna stay here." He whined in protest.