Chapter 18 •oh lawd•

{Drew}

Once we woke up and got ready we headed out to my car.

But I noticed something strange with Dylan. She wasn't perky like her usual self.

I grabbed her head and slammed her into my side and kissed her head

She smiled but it wasn't that warm smile. Ya know what I mean 😐

"Everything okay love" I asked her pulling out of my drive way

She nodded her head and smile.

I dropped the subject and made out towards the school

When we arrived at school I saw Jaime and Anderson and Seth waiting at the front door

Dylan hesitated before opening the door, closing her eyes, and walking out of the door.

I threw my arm over her shoulder and we walked together.

"Hey dylan " Anderson smiled and Seth and Jamie smiled.

"Go get your stuff out your locker love" I whispered in her ear.

As soon as she went to her locker Seth went in the computer lab

{cliff hanger on his pov :) }

*Dylan*

Oh my god it was finally lunch thank god !!!

After I got my lunch I saw Seth and Drew dragging in a a projector screen thingy.

Once he turned it on. Pictures of my "sleeping" last night with mayonnaise smeared all over my breast. With words at the bottom
'Busted a nut right on her tits'

I was absolutely humiliated.

I threw my plate at Andrew and left the lunch room.

"Oh my god. I didn't know it was gonna be this horrific." I sobbed in my hands .

"Dylan?" I heard Jamie call out.

"Leave me alone jay" I sobbed

"Ooh I got a new nickname for her" I heard Regina (Eww) chuckle

"What's that" I heard another girl laugh

"Breast nut " Regina laughed which was so ugly.

"Shut the hell up Regina" Jamie yelled

The room went silent.

I stormed out of the stall and bathroom and went to the computer lab.
(Cliffhanger on her pov)

*Drew*

I couldn't stop laughing at how she got so mad at me.

"Oh shit man I can't breathe" Seth said

"She threw her whole plate at you" I didn't care about that part to be honest.

I sat back down and in less than 5 minutes she came back to the lunch room.

"Breast Nut !" Seth and Regina laughed and yelled out.

I punched Seth in his arm and I gave Regina the meanest glare in the world.

Dylan just smirked she didn't look phased by it at all.

That's my girl . Wait what did I just said !!!
I yelled at myself.

Less than 3 seconds after she sat down the projector screen showed the tape of the little incident with the gay shit at the party last week.
Then pics of a men's model magazine with "cum" whipped across it with my screensaver as that group ,5 seconds of summer.

I was beyond shocked.

"What the-how did she- DYLAN!" I yelled.

"Yes Andrew ?" She said while standing up to me.

I grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the cafeteria and out in the grass.

"Say something and ima punch you in throat. You messed with me first Andrew. It's called payback.im not gonna let you get away with that. What kind of Hoė would I be ?" She said coldly and walked off.

**Dylan**

I started walking home and it started raining lightly.

"Dylan. Wait " I turned around and guess who ! Andrew fucking Grayson.

"Leave me alone Andrew. I don't want anything to do with you anymore. Fuck you Andrew Grayson. " I flipped him off and Carried on with walking

Once I got home I threw booksag on my bed and laid down. Trying to slowly fall asleep.

"Andrew go away " I yelled when I heard knocking at my door

He blew up my phone. And I frankly didn't care.

"Oh LAWD " I screamed when he climbed up to my window.

"You see the things I do to get your attention I pretended like I didn't hear him and closed my curtain.

"He's gonna have to try harder" I said under my breathe. And I went to sleep. Not caring where Andrew was or what he was doing.