chapter 21 °phew°

**Andrew**

I made my way towards my house. My mind was focused on one thing. Finding out who the fuck made that picture.

"Dylan. Besides me. Who has it out to get you. And I'm not saying that I have it out to get you but you know what I mean "

She thought about it for a while. Until her face lit up

"Georgina !" she yelled while jumping up.

"No. I don't think she'll do something like that " I shook my head.

Dylan looked mad.

"So your protecting your girlfriend. Maybe because both of you guys are in on this together !" she yelled while grabbing her shoes and jacket.

"No. Dylan. I'm just saying that. She would've hired people to do it. And well I have people asking everybody around school "

She thought about it before believing me.

Phew .

"Does anybody wanna go out with you. And you told them no or something "

"Not that I know of. I mean Jacob wants me back but he won't do anything Like this "

.and that's when I got pissed

"So your protecting your boytoy!"

"No Andrew. But he's not capable of doing that. He's not that powerful like you are !!" she screamed

"Listen. Let me handle this. I'll get it figured out. All I want you to do is be careful." I gave her a kiss on the forehead and I called Seth up.

But he didn't answer and that's unusual. He usually always answers the phone.

"Call Anderson and Jamie. Tell them to cone to my house." I told dylan And she applied. I called all my friends and they came quickly.

"Alright guys we needa find out who the fuck made this picture. And quick!"

"Alright. I'll check the nerds and the computer geeks" Zaine said

"I'll check the cheerleaders " Jamie said

"I'll check all of the jocks. " Nathaniel said

"And the rest of us will check everyone else ." Ethan said.

Everybody nodded.

"We'll start tomorrow morning " Anderson said

After everyone left I sat at my computer and I started to think about the choices and suspects that I have.

I looked on my floor and saw that Seth left his phone.

Did they find out ? The message lit up on his screen.

Thank God I knew his password. I read the messages and I lost my lid!

**Dylan**

"I'm so frustrated. Who the fuck could've done it" I asked Jamie while laying in her lap.

"Ion know love. But we'll find out. Especially with drew on our side we'll figure it out fast."

A/N: Heyyyy guyssss I'm backkkk. Hope you liked this chapter thanks for all the votes and views and comments. I love all of you guys thanks for adding my story to y'all reading list. You guys are amazing !