Chapter 27 •Sorry ¿ •

•Dylan•

"Drew ! Let me go ! " I yelled while kicking him. Which didn't phase him. Not one bit.

"Stop ! Fuck " he barked at me.

"No. Let me go drew !! " I screamed. My hands started to burn a lot .

"Just stop " he chuckled.

He finally put me on the ground. I wriggled a bit and almost fell. But he caught me. And smiled.

You little bipolar fucker !

"Andy " I said sweetly.

"What "

"Sorry ?" I said innocently.

He laughed.

"Sorry doesn't cut it this time " he said sternly.

I pouted.

Ughh.

"Drew. I'm sorry. Just let me go"

He shook his head.

"Nope " he said before pecking my lips.

"You bipolar loser !" I yelled

He laughed. He found this humorous?!

"Andyyy " I said kindly

"Yes ?"

" Gimme some water ". I smiled

He nodded his head and gave me a glass of water. After I drunk the water. I started feeling light headed. And then darkness.

•drew•

"Dylan " I said frantically while shaking her.

"Yo drew !" Ethan said while walking in my room.

"What the fuck did you put in the water !" I yelled

"I got the water from Seth. Downstairs. " He yells in his defensive

"Seth's here ! " I yelled.

Ethan nodded. I ran downstairs.

To find Seth talking to Lacey (stepmom)

"Why the hell are you here. I beat your ass once and I'll do it again. "

"How's Dylan ? " He smirked.

I charged after him and threw a punch at his nose. I saw Lacey scream. Just didn't cared.

I threw punch after punch. He punched my nose and I saw blood on his hand

"Mom go and check on Dylan. Wake her up !" I screamed. I saw her smile. Probably because I called her mom and she raced upstairs.

I grabbed the flower pot and hit Seth across his face. He picked up a piece of glass and in a split second he slashed my face. I punched his throat and grabbed the glass and jabbed it in his leg. And that's when Nathaniel came and picked me up.

"Dude. Calm down !" He yelled after I kicked Seth in the face.

"Baby. " Tracey said sadly.

"What ?!" I said

"Dylan's unresponsive she said softly while touching my face.

My world stopped.

"Call 911" I heard Ethan yell from upstairs and I saw Tracey pick up her phone. And I fainted.

•Jamie•

"What. what's wrong with Dylan !" I yelled while grabbing my shoes and Keys and raced to the hospital.

"Dylan Adams ! " I yelled frantically

"She's in surgery right now. " The lady said.

Drew came and guided me to the waiting room and sat me down besides him.

"What happened. "

Once he explained everything to me I got so pissed.

"Im gonna kill Seth " he said

"Why do you even care drew ! Obviously you don't after that little stunt you pulled off at the party. You don't give a fuck about Dylan ! " I said.

"I actually care a hella lot bout her "

"Then why'd you do what you did at the party"

"A prank ! It a prank. I didn't know Seth was even at my house " he defended himself. And I knew he loved her. I just wanted him to tell me. I see it in her eyes and his. There's no denying true love!

I nodded my head.

"Family of Dylan Adams ?" The doctor came out

Andrew shot up.

"Yes ?" Lacey said.

"We had to pump her stomach. But we didn't do to successful at that. She was brought in to us to late. But according to the contents of the pills that were in her system caused her to have internal bleeding. We found the source of the bleeding , we're doing the best to stop the bleeding. " He said.

Andrew went outside and we saw him punch the brick wall. While taking a cigarette out and smoking it.

"Sister ?" The doctor asked.

"Girlfriend " Nathaniel answered.

He nodded his head and handed the paper work to the nurse.

To Be Continued