Chapter 23•BabyGirl•

•Drew•

Once I got home ,I almost instantly fell asleep.

*Morning*

"Andrew where were you!!" Dylan yelled while hitting my chest.

I chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"Missed me ?"

"Yeah sure"she smirked

I slung my arm over her shoulder as we walked through the corridor.

"You gone pop me off after school slut" some dude came up and asked Dylan. she looked down.

I took a step towards and swung at the dudes jaw. Knocking him down instantly.

"Ask her that again and you'll end up in the icu" I threatened coldly.

When I turned around Dylan was smiling

"You really do care bout me huh ?" She smiled

"More than you know" I lifted up her chin and pecked her lips.

"Let's get to class shall we " she laughed while walking into math class.

I followed suit.

**After School**

"Yo babe !" I yelled out to Dylan.

"Wassup ?"

"I have football practice today. Why don't you stay and watch. And afterwards we can grab some ice cream ?"

"Yeah cool. Lemme tell Jamie" she smiled and walked off.

I saw Seth walking over and my blood boiled

**Dylan**

me and Jamie started to walk to the gym once we arrived. There was a crowd forming in the center.

I ran to it and saw Andrew throw a punch at Seth who falls down. Andrew picked him up by his shirt and slammed him on the ground.

Seth got up and threw a punch at Andrew and punched his nose. Which started bleeding.

"Stop. Andy !" I yelled while walking into the fight but Zaine grabbed me and held me back.

"Drew said you would do something like that so he told me to hold you back " he smirked

"Thanks and all but please let me go "I said while trying to wiggle out of his grip.

"ANDY. PLEASE STOP!!!" I yelled while still struggling to get free from Zaine

Anderson and Nathaniel came and plied the guys apart.

"Do something like that again to my baby girl and I'll kill you " he said coldly and harshly while kicking him in the face while wiping some blood off of his face. He stormed out of the gym and went to I'm assuming the parking lot.

I followed him and he was leaning against his motorcycle

He smiled when we saw me.

"What did you call me " I smirked while giving him a hug and looking up at him

"BabyGirl 💖" he said while leaning down and giving me a kiss.

"Don't fight ever again especially if its because of me" I frowned.

He lifted my chin up and looked me in the eyes.

"Baby, I'll kill for you. I'll do any and everything to keep you safe && happy " he smiled

I leaned up and have him a hella kiss.

;) sucked his tongue while I was at it

He groaned.

"God I love you "I whispered under my breathe reallllyyyyy low so I know he didn't hear me

•Drew•

I love you too. I smirked ,she doesn't think I heard that. Well I did baby girl :)