Chapter 34~have mercy on my sinful soul~

Drew was constantly blowing up my phone . My thumb was getting tired of hitting the decline button. 

I needed to take a walk by myself , just to clear my mind. As i was walking , a hand grabbed my wrist so  of course i screamed .

"Calm the hell down Dylan !" Drew said while putting his hand over my mouth. I rolled my eyes and bit his hand .

He winced and dragged me to his car. 

"STRANGER DANGER !!!" i yelled

He turned and faced me . In seconds his lips were attached to mine and people smiled.

"Drew you stupid bitch !" i whispered while punching him in the arm which resulted in him chuckling. I got in the car and he closed the door ,like a gentleman . He ain't no gentleman . -_- 

"so please do tell me why are you kidnapping me ?" i asked while playing on my phone. 

Next minute my phone was taken from my hands and was replaced with his hands. 

"I don't wanna hold your hand dipshit !" i yelled while yanking my hand outta his grasp.

"i thought you liked my fingers " he threw a wink my way and smirked while driving down the road to his house . 

"I dont wanna go to your house either jackass " i groaned 

"I thought you liked my bed " he smirked 

i rolled my eyes and scoffed .

The fuck he think he is . 

As we approached his driveway , hell it self , the tension got sexual. 

Oh god , have mercy on my sinful soul. 

Once we finally reached his room he threw me on his bed and hovered over me. 

His lips attacked mine as his tongue wondered around my mouth. Exploring every corner . 

His hands wandered EVERYWHERE , and oh my god it was so wrong but oh boy did it feel right.

He knew what he was doing and he was good at it.

"Dre-drew " i stuttered while grabbing his hair as he attached his lips to my neck licking up and down eventually biting . 

"moan my name baby louder!!!" he demanded while sticking 2 fingers inside of me , no warning whatsoever .

"AHHHHHHHHHH !!" i moaned as my legs trembled as his thumb played and tweaked my clit. His lips slowly trailed down my stomach sucking and biting . 

Soon he got to my area and the devil himself came out of Drew. He licked sucked pinched. oh god he did it all.  

"Drew would you like a steak ?" His mother asked while screaming and shutting the door. I pulled Drew's head away from me nd gathered my clothing. He wiped his mouth and winked . 

Seriously :/ 

[I'll update the rest probably tonight or tomorrow ]