Chapter 39• We made it•

{Graduation Day}

It was graduation day and i couldn't have been anymore happier. I was standing backstage with Ethan , because we were both valedictorians.

Once we got onstage. I grabbed the mic.

"Hello fellow students and parents. I'm Dylan Adams. I was once a student here and I will never forget the memories, that happened in the bathroom , the hallway , the classrooms. Everyday was meaningful and mesmerizing. They will forever be in my head. As we branch out and start our lives as adults we will always have the lessons on life that was taught to us by the teachers. Every day was hell ,everyday was hard but it was worth. Seeing us on this stage with caps and gowns on makes my heart warm knowing that we made it." I said while stepping back and letting Ethan take the mic.

"Hello. I'm Ethan Latella , these 4 school years have been more than amazing. These last 9 months have went by so fast. It's to for us to branch out onto new things. New plans new things. Memories would for ever be filled in these hallways and classrooms. Everyday would forever be memorized " he said while smiling.

After all our names were called and we grabbed our diplomas we went out and took pics.

"AVERDALE HIGH GRADUATES" we all yelled while hugging each other and crying. 

"I love you guys " i cried while getting into a group hug.

"Dylan. Forever sisters !" Jamie said while hugging me.

I nodded while kissing her.

"Forever my baby " Drew said while dipping me and kissing my life away.

"Forever my boyfriend " i smiled.

"FOREVER MY BROTHERS" i yelled while hugging the guys.

"London ? " everyone asked with smiles on their face.

"London !" we all agreed and went to our houses

Soooo. Me and drew have been going out for like 6 months now. Jamie and Anderson have been going out for 4 months. Ethan and Zaine have met their dream girls according to the guys lol.

Everyone's happy. And just that makes me hella happy.

As I was packing for the trip , arms came and wrapped itself around my waist.

"I love you baby " drew said while kissing my neck.

"I love you more " I turned around and gave him a big kiss.

Once we finished packing. Everyone came by drews house so we can spend time together.

•Next morning•

Once we got to the beach , everyone started making out with their girlfriends / boyfriends and I was just sitting there like -_-

Drew went to the store and was taking FOREVER.
Once I went back to the beach house , i went in the kitchen and grabbed a banana.

I shoved it in my mouth but it wasn't supposed to be like that.

"Damn girl. When you gone do that to me " drew said while smirking and leaning on the counter.

"Whenever you want daddy " i winked. Knowing damn well i wasn't gone do that

He came up to me and just smiled. Didn't grab me or kiss me. Just smiled.

"God Dylan. You just don't know how important you are to me. And when we get to London everything's gonna be fresh. And on god I'm gonna make sure your safe and happy " he said while kissing me.

His promise meant the world to me. For me to say that all of this started with a prank is crazy. We started with a prank :)

A/N ... Aye guys. This was it. This was the last chapter :( but I'm gonna do a sequel. And the sequel will be made tonight. Omg guys. Thanks so much for everything. All the votes all the comments all the views. Everything means the world to me and I'm so happy for my story to have became popular. I promise the sequel will be just as good. :) thanks for everything :) ~bobxomarley