Chapter 30•seriously•

"Baby , are you okay ?" Drew asked while waving his hands in my face.

"Oh um. Yea. Just got a little distracted." I smiled.

He chuckled.

"When can I leave this dreading place" I groaned while laying back.

"Today. After your mother signs the forms when she gets off of work. Which is at 7"

"What time is it now "

"4:57 babe"

"DYLAAAANNN !!" Zaine yelled while giving me a long hug.

I looked at drew , and he had an agitated look on his face.

"I've missed you so much " he faked crying.

"You saw me last night "

"Seems like forever. " He chuckled while sitting down in the chair next to me.

"Hey girly " Jamie said while walking in with Ethan and Nathaniel.

"Where's Anderson ?" I asked Jamie

"oh um he said he had an important college interview thingy to go to "

"But-but it's not even close to the end of the school year " i stuttered.

"he said the earlier the better "

I dropped it. It is what it is.

"Soo, lets talk about something else " Ethan smiled. Obviously aware of the tension in the room

"College. Let's talk about what colleges we're going to" Zaine said while grabbing my hand.

"London !!" I screamed causing everyone to jump.

"Huh ?" Drew chuckled

"Well me and Jamie were planning to go to London for college " I smiled.

Drew look somewhat either surprised or happy.

"What about you boys "

"Well me and Zaine are planning on either going to New England or Hawaii " Nathaniel smiled.

"Drew ?" I asked while grabbing his hand.

"I don't know. Really didn't think about it till now ,didnt really care " he said while kissing my hand.

"This isn't a family reunion without food" Ethan said while grabbing his keys and writing down everything everybody wanted.

"Hurry back babe" I smirked while winking

"Will do beautiful "he smirked while closing the door.

Drew looked beyond pissed. But in like a millisecond it was gone.

After about 10 minutes of talking Ethan came back with the food.

"Aye." I screamed while grabbing the food and getting mine.

After we finished eating. The doctor came in and said my mother signed me out.

Once we were all at drew's house we all sat in his room.

Drew got up and went downstairs so I came up with an excuse to leave the crew.

"Drew ? " I called out when I reached the bottom of the stairs.

"yea im in the kitchen "

I went in the kitchen and I saw him leaning against the refrigerator.

"Are you okay ?" I asked

•Drew•

Am I okay ? Well of course I am.

"Yea. Definitely. are you okay ?"

She nodded.

I looked her deeply in her eyes. Almost staring into her soul. The sexual tension was arising.

"Are you scared ?" I asked while turning the lights off and approaching her.

I could feel her moving further from me plus I heard her hit herself on the counter.

Once I grabbed her hips she jumped in my grasp.

I chuckled. I attached my lips to her neck and gave it light butterfly kisses.

I grabbed her hips and sat her on the counter as I spread her legs and stood in between them. Her hands got tangled in my hair and she lowly moaned my name.

"Moan my name louder baby" I groaned while thrusting my pelvic against her.

"Dreewww !!" She moaned. Not to loud. But not to Low.

"I love your moan ,especially when it has my name coming out of it. " I groaned as I felt my myself getting hard.

"Ah, ah, fuuckk" she moaned as I grinded against.

Thank god we were both wearing shorts. Jeans would've just fucked up my penis.

She jumped on my waist and guided me towards the couch. And pushed me on the couch as she climbed on top of me.

She pulled her shorts down as well as mine.

And she grinded against me harder as she bounced up and down on my member ;)

"Drew !" Ethan yelled from my room.

"Yea, I'm coming !" I told Dylan ;) and Ethan.

Once I noticed she came I came just seeing her eyes roll in the back of her head.

I ran to my room and changed quickly.

Fuck that was amazing.

Dylan came in the bathroom after me and I slapped her ass while pecking her lips.

Once she changed her shorts we sat down on my bed as the other sat on my futon and couch.

They all winked and wriggled they're eyebrows at us. I changed brushed them off and made Dylan sit on my lap.

"I ain't gone tell nobody bout our little session" I winked as I kissed along her neck.

"I won't either. " Everybody yawned

"It's 3 in the morning I'm hitting the hay. Night" Ethan yelled while covering his head with his covers.

"Night baby boy " She said seductively

"Goodnight baby girl " he said flirtatiously.

I threw a pillow at him and I grabbed her by her waist and slammed her into my pelvic.

"Say something like that again and I'll make sure you get punished. It might make you moan a bit " I whispered coldly yet seductively in her ear while squeezing her ass.

I felt her shiver.

"You understand me " I said while licking her neck up and down biting it a bit.

"Andyyy" she moaned while turning around and smashing her lips on mine.

I sucked her tongue while she bit my bottom lip.

I slipped my hand in her shirt.

"No bra. That's how I like it " I whispered sexily in her ear.

I massaged and squeezed her boobs.

She slipped her hand over my boxers and lightly rubbed up and down against my member. Almost waking it up a bit.

"Ok babe. That's enough " she chuckled while kissing me again.

I chuckled while kissing in between her boobs. Making her shiver a bit.

"Give me another kiss baby" I demanded

She grabbed my neck and smashed my lips against her's and we had a mini make out session.

"Goodnight "

"Night babe"