Chapter 7 •i know it was you doll•

"I can't believe he did that. Now I'm really Gonna get Him. Without mercy" I said while typing fast on my phone. Hacking up a plan.

"Where is this you coming from" Anderson said while shaking his head. Clearly disappointed.

"Even the devil was an angel" I said while calling my best friend Travis.

"Hey buddy" I said to Travis in a sweet voice.

"What do you want Lan" he said

"Oh nothing. I just need you to do Me a favor"

"No I'm not doing it."

"What. Why pleasee"

"No. What if ruby sees she's gonna be pissed"

"Omfg. I got y'all together. I'm pretty sure that won't happen."

"I'll think about it"

I hung up and smiled to myself.

"This is going to be so easy."

•at the party•

(Outfit above)

As I entered the party Sean Babder came up to me and hugged me.

"Oh wow. Dylan. I didn't think you'll actually come. Thanks though" he smiled while kissing my forehead.

"Nice party Sean " me and Jaime said.

"It sure is huh"

We all nodded and when I spotted Andrew sitting around 2 girls I texted Travis and told him it's time.

Once he came and went in front of Andrew I got my iPhone out and recorded the best thing to happen this year.

"WHAT THE HELL DREW!" Travis screamed while pulling Andrew up by his arm.

"Woah dude. What the hell." Andrew said. Clearly clueless

"I thought what we had was real. You said you loved me." Travis said while crying.

Wow. He's a good actor.

"What the fuck are you talking about. Who are you anyways" Andrew growled. Clearly angry.

"You said you were gonna publicize our relationship soon. And now your hanging with these skanks. Why Andrew." He said while pushing Andrew down and running out the door. And while he was running he winked at me.

After every started laughing. I ran outside with Jaime and Anderson.

"Omfg. That was soo funny" Jaime said while rolling around on the hood of Anderson's jeep.

"Oh god. I couldn't breathe correctly. " I laughed

"Yea. But you know he's gonna find out it was you right" Anderson said seriously.

"I could really care less right now. What is he gonna do. Kill me" I chuckled.

After a while of laughing and talking. I got a text message.

I checked my phone and all the color in my face drained.

I know it was you doll.

"fuck!" I yelled while falling off of the car

"he-he knows. Fuck " I screamed while getting in the car and rushing them to get in and go to my house

"Well. Let's see what's gonna happen tomorrow." Jaime said

I really wonder what Andrew has planned for tomorrow.

A/N. Sorry for the late update. And I hope this chapter makes up for it.

By the way. I really wonder what Andrew-oops I mean Drew. Has in plan for tomorrow. Oooh. Well cliffhanger. Sorry but ilyguys