Chapter five• Party Time•

After I went home I got my dress out for the party and went to shower.
God I am so gonna prank the shit out of Andrew.

"Anderson that's not fair. You have to go" I heard Jamie tell Anderson from behind my bathroom door.

"I'm sorry jam but I can't go. I told you I have football practice" he sighed

"But drew has practice too but he's still going. Dean and Carson has practice but their still going" she said while sighing.

I put on my shorts and my shirt and walked out the bathroom.

"Hey guys what's up" I said while rubbing the towel on my hair.

"This stupid bitch doesn't want to go to the party" she said while jumping on Anderson's back.

"Anderson is going don't worry" I said while slapping him.

"Alright alright alright. I'm going" he said while rubbing his back.

After I put on my light makeup and my outfit I started searching for my guys. (The outfit above)

"Umm guys. I can't find my keys" I told Jamie.

"Umm their up top the fridge"

I got my keys and told Anderson to drive.

Once we arrived to the party I got out and ran straight to the bar.

"I'll meet you in the kitchen in 5 minutes "I yelled to Jamie.

"Hey. What can I get you pretty lady" the bartender asked me.

"Um let me get a vodka with red bull" I said while pulling out a 5 dollar bill.

"So what's a pretty lady like you going here all alone " he said while coming from around the bar and placing a hand on my wrist.

"Um I'm here with my friends." I said while looking around,feeling extremely uncomfortable.

His grip tightened on my little wrist and I could tell that it was bruising.

"Hey dude. Let her go" an all but familiar voice yelled

"Hey dude. I'm sorry I didn't know she was with you." The guy said while backing away

I looked up and saw none other than Andrew Grayson.

"thanks Andrew but I could've handled it "

"Listen here dyl. I know you know that I don't like to be called Andrew" he snarled.

I looked down in his cup and saw something red. Yes. A bonus for my advantage.

i leaned into his ear and licked his earlobe a little.

"So. I heard you're a player"

He nodded and shivered lightly when I bit his ear a little.

"Well nice to meet you. I'm the coach" I said before pulling his cup out of his hand and pouring it all over him.

The whole crowd stood still and looked in shock.

I smirked and left out the party meeting Jamie and Anderson by the car.

God thank the heavens above that went exactly has planned