Chapter four •Andrew Grayson•

"What's so intimidating about Andrew anyways. " I asked Anderson.

"Shhhhh. Don't say Andrews name to loud. You know he doesn't like to be called Andrew. Especially at school" Jamie whispered.

"I don't really care to be honest. It's just some boy in high school who happens to have piercings and tattoos. And also rides a motorcycle." I said while rolling my eyes

"Hey Andrew come here " I yelled out to him. While I was at my lockers.

He had a hard scary look on his face while walking towards me.

He grabbed my wrists together and dragged me to a dark empty classroom.

"Who the fuck are you and don't you ever call me Andrew out loud again." He snarled at me.

"Woah buddy calm down. I don't think your little dick can talk all of this anger." I smirked while patting his head like a little kid.

He growled at me and pushed me back harder against the wall.

"Do you know who the fuck I am" he said lowly.

"Yea. Some random guy with piercings,tattoos,and a motorcycle and supposedly that makes you a bad boy" I said while rolling my eyes.

He looked shocked but quickly covered it up with an angry look on his face.

"Who the fuck do you think you are" he hissed at me.

"Yea. Dylan Adams. Or so I think I'm Dylan Adams" I smirked.

He pushed me back roughly against the wall and I was sure as heck that I now have a bruise forming.

"Yo dude. Take it soft bruh." I smiled.

"I'm not smiling girl" he whispered darkly.

"Look here Andrew. I don't how who you think you are but im not Like the other girls who'll bow down and suck your dick. I for one am not afraid of you. Nor will I ever be." I whispered Darkly while pushing him back and exiting the room.

"Oh my god. He's so going to get it" I said to myself in the mirror of the girls bathroom.

...It's time to make him pay for what he did 2 years ago.

A/N. Andrew above. Thanks for everyone who has added It Was Just A Prank to their library/reading list. And thank you guys for voting. I really appreciate it. Anyways. I don't feel like writing a long ass authors note :)) so bye.