Chapter 26• i dont care•

•Dylan•

"Let me tell you this Jamie , trying to make a bad boy fall for you is harder than it looks " I sighed while falling onto my bed while Jamie curled hair.

"Trust me. Tonight's gonna be the icebreaker of this plan ! " Jamie smirked

I smirked as well and went to my closet.

Once we got dressed we headed out to the party.

"Dude ! They have so many hot guys here !" Jamie gawked. And of course I laughed.

"Well. Let's go " she said while grabbing my hand.

We walked to the bar and ordered a crown royal.

Once we downed it we went our separate ways.

I saw Andrew talking to some girl. This made me wanna do this prank even more.

"Hey shawty" Nathaniel whispered in my ear

(Colton Haynes as Nathaniel ) :))

"Hey dude " I leaned in his touch.

I could see Andrew staring at me from the corner of my eyes. Ah. If looks could kill I'll be dead by now.

I turned around and he smashed his lips onto mine.

"This Kiss would make it work better " he smirked

"You're on my side !" I asked shocked.

He nodded. I smiled. And mouthed a thank you. He nodded his head again.

"So. Come upstairs with me. We won't do anything. I have Zaine on watch so if drew comes upstairs he'll send Ethan. Then we'll start making out. Making it look like more than just making out. "

I nodded my head.

"Jump on me " I hesitated for a while before applying.

Once he grabbed my ass I smashed my lips on his while he started to walk up the stairs.

I saw Nathaniel wink at drew.

Ohh. So this is what their plan is. Not gonna work honey.

I did the peace sign with my hand hoping Jamie saw it.

Once we got upstairs he laid me on the bed.

Once I saw Jamie sneak in through the bathroom I smiled.

Thank you Jesus for our friendship.

"Nice try honey " I smirked and rolled over and as soon as Jamie punched him drew came in and snapped a photo and I kicked him in his face. Also hitting Jamie on her arm.

I mouthed a sorry and she laughed and brushed it off.

Nathaniel had tears in his eyes. I was weak.

"awe. You thought you can run game on a bitch that run the game " I smirked while pinching his cheeks.

Once I walked out. I stopped to look at Andrew and took the picture outta his hand and handed it to Jamie.

"Don't text , call , FaceTime or come by my house. I want nothing to do with you "

"I don't care. I got other hoes that want me." He laughed.

"Good. 'Cause I got hella niggas that want me. Who's actually better than you. And bigger" I smirked while punching him in the jaw. And walking off. Like nothing happened. Like i didn't just punch him.

He grabbed my arm and spun me around.

"What makes you think I'll let you punch me and get away with it " he said. His eyes had gotten a shade darker in a split second. His whole face got hard. He looked scary.

"Am I supposed to be afraid of you ? " I laughed

"Well . yes you are " he smirked.

I tried to wriggle free but when I looked down. He had tied my hands with some black thing. And it wasn't coming loose.

"Drew ! Let me go !" I yelled while kicking his shins.

"Stop trying. It'll only make it tighter " he whispered coldly in my ear while dragging me out of the house

•Drew•

This'll be fun.