Chapter 20• where are you •

"Um. Dylan ?" Anderson said

"Yes ?"

He handed me his phone and my mouth dropped completely.

"He-oh my God-Wtf" I stammered.

"ANDERSON!" Jamie yelled

"I know I know. There's nothing we can do about it." he shook his head and left after taking his phone.

*Jamie*

I can't believe something like that was even possible. I understand that what Dylan did was wrong but what drew did was just plan right evil

On the phone was a picture of Dylan. But it was photoshopped to make her look naked. It was completely horrifying.

We only showed a pic of a guy kissing him. He took it too far.

*Andrew*

I was walking through the hallways with Seth laughing. When I saw Dylan storm outta the doors. I was confused.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked while speed walking towards where she went.

" probably her period " Seth laughed while walking the other way.

I ran outside quickly but as I went outside I couldn't see her. At all !

"DYLAN!" I yelled

"Why do you want her drew " Jamie said with an attitude

"Because she looked upset "

I didn't have time for this. I called her phone But it went straight to voicemail.

I went to her house but her car nor was her moms car in the driveway

Somethings wrong and I gotta find out.

*2 hours later *

I've called dylan 27 times and texted her 92 Times.

I called her once again but this time she answered me.

"Dylan baby. Are you okay. Where are you. Is everything okay ?" my voice was probably filled with panic.

"Drew. I need you to come get me. Now ! " she sounded scared.

"Where are you "I said while grabbing my keys.

I hurried out of my driveway and made my way towards her

Once I found her she was by this local bar in a really bad neighborhood. Some dudes were talking to her

And thats when I lost it.

"Yo ! Back off " I yelled while grabbing dylan.

" go wait in the car " I told her

"What no. No !"

"God Damn it DYLAN. Go wait in the fucking car !!" I yelled

"Yo lil patna we dont want no trouble "

"Don't touch that girl every in your life if you ever wanna jerk off again" I said while throwing punches at all of them So quickly that they all fell to the floor. I got in the car and grabbed her hand.

"What the fuck were you thinking dylan."

She ignored me and looked out the window.

"What's the matter "

She showed me her phone and I once I saw it I slammed on the breaks which made her jerk forward but my arm swung out and protected her from hitting her head.

"Baby I swear to God I had nothing to do with this. I wasn't gonna get you back. I swear"

"Then who was it ?"

" I dont know. But when I find out Ima kill 'em"