Chapter 38• Daddy ! Daddy ! •

I couldn't believe when Drew had said he loved me. I couldn't and I wouldn't. He's probably told plenty of girls that same line he told me.

I was right now in my room laying down. I haven't spoken to drew all day. Which is unusual 

I decided to go ahead to his house with Ethan. Once he was outside i grabbed the present I had gotten for Drew and hopped in his car.

"Have you spoken to Drew at all today ?"

He hesitated.

"Nahh , which is strange as fuck " he chuckled.

Mmhmm sure

As we approached his house my heart started beating for no reason whatsoever.

I made Ethan grab the gift as his mother opened the door.

"Oh hey darling. I was just leaving , he's upstairs in his room " she said while hugging me.

AWKWARD ! I yelled in my head

As we made our way to his room i heard screaming ?

As Ethan opened the door he quickly shut it.

"What's wrong ? Open the door Ethan " i chuckled while opening it.

My heart literally stopped. And im not kidding when i tell you that my heart dropped to my stomach.

In my vision was Drew fucking another girl. Not fingering. Fucking. Not eating her out. Fucking !

I slammed the door shut as i ran downstairs to Ethan's car.

I heard screaming in the house from guys so I'm assuming that Ethan and drew were fussing.

He came out in his boxers with Ethan coming after him. 

Ethan handed me the gift and i stared at it through blurry eyes. Tears threatened to fall.

I threw the gift at him and got in the car.

"Wait baby. Lemme talk. Please let me explain" he pleaded.

"Why ? So you can say that it wasn't how it looked. That you love me. You want me to forgive you. " i yelled while wiping my eyes.

"I tried to be perfect for you ! I tried everything to please you. I brought that gift for you. Not that you'll even care. I'm done with you Andrew." I said while closing the door.

Ethan didn't say anything to me as he started the car.

I was so devastated

{ 2 weeks later }

It's been about close to 3 weeks without Drew. No calls or texts or visits. He's tried talking to me at school and i just avoided him.
I wanted nothing to do with him

AT ALL.

I haven't been eating or sleeping. I haven't really been associating myself with any of my friends. I've been distant from a lot of people.

I was pulled outta my trance when i heard my doorbell ring.

I opened it and there stood Drew. God it looked sooooo sad. His hair was ruffled and his eyes hung low.

"Please let me talk to you Dylan" he pleaded. I hesitated and decided to let him in.

"Dylan listen. It was a mistake. Okay. I tried to make those feelings i had for you disappear.-"