Chapter 3•Andrew Grayson•

Once my alarm woke me up at 5:30 I hopped out of bed. Extremely eager to go to school. Okay. I know a lot of you guys are like. Who the freak likes to go to school. Well I don't really like school but today. I can actually make my revenge plot blossom.

I walked in my closet and pulled out a white skirt a black and red crop top that zipped up in the front and was probably an inch above my skirt and some gray flats. (Above).

I got in my Mercedes Benz and drove towards the school.

Once I got out of the car Anderson and Jamie ran up to me and hugged me.

"hey Anderson hey Jamie. What's up" I said while locking my car doors.

"Nothing much. But I heard about this cool party that Taylor Maden was throwing. He's known for the throwing the best parties." Anderson said.

"You guys know I don't do parties. Parties just aren't my thing" I said while glaring at them.

"Oh come on Dylan. Please. For me" Jamie begged.

"No" I said while walking off to my science class.

"Please dylan" Jamie begged while sitting on my bed jumping up and down like a five year old.

I looked at Anderson. Silently begging him to stop her.

He just shrugged and smirked

"Please Dylan. Please please pleeeease" she screamed while jumping on me and bouncing up and down on me.

"Okay okay. I'll go" I sighed

"Oh thank you thank you thank you thank you " she said while kissing my face.

"Guys I gotta go. Andrew said he has to talk to me about something" Anderson said while getting up and kissing my forehead and kissing Jamie's cheek.

I waved bye to Andy and sat back down on my bed.

"Oh my god!!" Jamie screamed.

"What. What is it."

"I gotta get home. It's 10:19" Jamie said while packing her stuff in her bag quickly. She ran up to me and gave me a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye Dylan" she waved

"Bye my love"

I laid down on my bed and got on my laptop.

...It's time for revenge on Andrew Grayson.