Chapter 28• i am ?•

•three days later• :(

"So , how's Dyl ?" Ethan asked while we played poker

Dylan. Just hearing her name makes me love struck.

"Yo drew !" Ethan said while waving his hand in my face.

"Oh my bad , um yea they said they did the transfusion but they're running a few more rest, just for safety." I frowned.

Ethan nodded.

"when can we see her ?" Nathaniel asked

"Um they didn't say , I'll call her mom right now"

"Hello Drew "

"Hey, um when can we see Dylan "

"They said later on today ,you can go around 7 I guess "

"Oh. Thanks "

"Drew, your the perfect guy for her " she calmly said

"I am ?"

"No guy has ever cared for her the way you do. After Jacob , she's been having trust issues with boys , but she sees something in you."

I smiled.

"Thanks Diane"

"My pleasure , I'll call you later "

"ok" and I hung up. Am I really the perfect guy for her. I can I be , im far from perfect.

"Hey Andrew come here " she yelled out to me. While I was at my locker. Wtf. Does she know who I am.

I had a hard scary look on my face while walking towards her.

I grabbed her wrists together and dragged her to a dark empty classroom.

"Who the fuck are you and don't you ever call me Andrew out loud again." I snarled at her.

"Woah buddy calm down. I don't think your little dick can talk all of this anger." She smirked while patting my head like a little kid.

I growled at her and pushed her back harder against the wall.

"Do you know who the fuck I am" i said lowly.

"Yea. Some random guy with piercings,tattoos,and a motorcycle and supposedly that makes you a bad boy" she said while rolling her eyes.

I looked shocked but quickly covered it up with an angry look on my face.

"Who the fuck do you think you are" I hissed at her. Very pissed

"Yea. Dylan Adams. Or so I think I'm Dylan Adams" she smirked.

I pushed her back roughly against the wall and I already knew she had a bruise forming.

"Yo dude. Take it soft bruh." She smiled.

"I'm not smiling girl" I whispered darkly.

"Look here Andrew. I don't know who you think you are but im not Like the other girls who'll bow down and suck your dick. I for one am not afraid of you. Nor will I ever be." She whispered and walked out of the room. Leaving me speechless. But not for long.

Our first conversation. It was horrible. But I smile at it every time.

I couldn't believe a girl of her size was capable of having an attitude like that. But god damn I love it.

She's not perfect and neither am I, but there's some about her that makes my head spin when I see her smile.

"Aye ! Drew. You dazed out on us " Nathaniel laughed.

I chuckled. "My bad dude , but imma go get my keys we can see her in a couple minutes " I said while going up to my room.

I'm not answering the door Lacey"

"Not even for me" an all to familiar voice said.

I opened my door and Dylan Adams stood in my doorway in all of her sexiness.

I smirked and opened my door for her to come in

She looked at my room in awe

"What never seen a guys room before " I said while hugging her from behind

"No I've never seen a guys room clean before"

Yes my room is very clean. And not because of the maids or anything. It's because of me. My bed is always made. Closet organized. Bathroom clean second closet organized and everything

My walls are like a rich creme color soft like velvet

I nuzzled my head in the crook of her neck and inhaled the scent of her

God She smells so good

"So what brings you here"

"we needa talk" i guided her to my couch and and sat her down on my lap.

"Is that your girlfriend" I turned around and saw my little step brother Alan standing there

"No.i mean yes. Wait no. Ugh get out and close my fucking door" I yelled she laughed which made me smile . That memory flooded in my mind as soon as I walked in my room.

Maybe I'm falling too hard.