Chapter 35~that's what i thought ~

"DREW ARE YOU SERIOUS ! THAT'S SO EMBARRASSING !"  i yelled while slipping on my underwear and punching his chest. He laid down on the bed and chuckled .

"Don't worry babe , she doesn't care " he laughed 

"it doesn't matter ! WHAT IF SHE LIKED ME ! OH MY GOD " i screamed while falling back onto his bed 

"calm down " he laughed while playing with my hair . 

"easy for you to say dipshit " i whispered while getting up and putting on my shoes .

He propped himself onto his elbows and cocked his eyebrow . 

"what ?" i asked while laughing and leaving his room quickly and smoothly 

His mom didn't see me or even ask to talk to me .

"DYLAN ! YOU FORGOT YOU PHONE " he yelled from his window .

"DROP IT !" i yelled and it dropped on the grass thank god and i started to walk home .

It was a pleasant walk , a 20 minute walk. but a pleasant walk. lol 

" YOU SURE YOU DON'T WANT A RIDE " he yelled , i nodded and started laughing . So Drew came and decided  to take that walk with me . 

"Bye Andy !!"  i laughed while pushing him away from me .

He chuckled and threw his arm over my shoulder .

"Did you enjoy the things i did with my tongue " he whispered while licking my neck .

I blushed and snorted . 

"not really " i rolled my eyes 

"then why were you moaning my name ?" he asked while cocking his eyebrow and smirking 

I laughed and rolled my eyes 

"that's what i thought " he winked and chuckled while slapping my ass .

"leave me alone Drew " i laughed 

"Lets just go in my car " he laughed while giving me a piggy back ride 

Once we got in the car, we were on our way to my house.

As we were at a red light , Drew's hands wandered over to my thighs so i slapped it away.

He chuckled as he did it again and we repeated our actions until i gave in and let him continue to do what he was gonna do. 

His hand went to unbuckled my shorts . Once the light turned green i slapped his hand away and buckled my shorts back up . I smiled while he looked frustrated which made me laugh. Once he pulled up to my house he turned his car off and locked the doors.

I wonder what he has in store . He grabbed my face smashed his lips on mine and i savored his taste as if this was our last night .  he tugged on my bottom lip as he stopped kissing me .

He pulled his seat back and i smirked while sitting on his lap. His soon as my lips touched his we heard knocking on his window and pictures being taken.

We screamed and i jumped in the passengers seat  .

Drew got out of the car , obviously ready to fight . When he got out the car he started laughing and when i got out the car i started chuckling . 

Ethan and Jaime were outside . Jamie pulled me aside and looked sad . Which means she has bad news .

"Remember when Andy didnt visit you in the hospital " 

"yea what about ?" 

CLIFFHANGER I KNOW SORRRYYY , but yea ~BobXoMarley