Joy in the world

In the middle of the night, Fan Bai touched his flat stomach and went downstairs for a late night snack, only to see the restaurant's light on. Fan's father and Fan's mother whispered inside.

  "I always felt that children do not want to go to St. Ann's."

  "This is inevitable, he do not understand anything, parents are always afraid of the thought of leaving."

  "Forget it, we do not think let the children return, in fact, was white Sensitive."

  "Which is what I usually say?"

  "I'm not worried about the child. The day we two will go, Xiao Bai will be alone..."

  Fan mother's voice stopped, and there was a faint choking.

  Fan's comforting voice sounded in a low voice:

  "Don't worry, you still don't believe me. Even if you leave, I will arrange the child's affairs properly.

  " Saint Ann, I will find a proper
reason to refuse, and then inquire about the matter. The reason for offending that behemoth is inevitable.

  "If I have nothing, would you and your child still follow me?"

  "What are you talking about, we will always be a family."

  The figure at the entrance of the restaurant paused and turned quietly back to the room.

  The next day, Fan's mother waved goodbye to her son who suddenly asked to go to school.

  The woman chanted as she packed her things:

  "Why do you suddenly want to go to school? I'm so bored. Mom takes you out for a round? " "You are in a special situation, so why can't you be more accommodating and accommodating."

  "Or I will ask your father to talk about it, let's not go."

  Fan Bai looked at Fan's red eyes and patted her shoulder seriously:

  "Mom, I'm not stupid, I will take care of myself. "

  Fan Bai considered it until dawn and decided to step by step to downgrade his level of mental disability first, and let the parents relax in a pleasant surprise.

  Mother Fan, who was crying vigorously, was taken aback: "Well, well, we are obedient and sensible, and we all know to comfort our mother." She was happy, "Mom is so happy, really."

  Fan's father followed with a sigh: " Yes, we Xiaobai is the smartest." Turning his head to sadly said to his wife, "Or let the doctor see before leaving."

  Fan Bai: "..."

  Destroy, tired.

  ***It is a big stage for the protagonists. Even if it is an ordinary student, St. Ann's College has a special car to pick you up to the meeting point.

  When Fan Bai came to the VIP room where he gathered, he could not help but stop when he saw the splendid and gorgeous scenes in it.

  He backed up two steps and glanced at the sign hanging outside.

  Confirm that it is correct.

  Fan Bai was deeply shocked.

  This is the meeting point for
activities outside the school. This is the golden-color-large-hall.

  Compared with the brocade clothes and costumes that go inside, he feels that he is more suitable to go to the square at night to join the aunts with the most beautiful sunset.