Forced to join

It wasn't until Fan Bai ran out of the harzadous zone and entered the safety circle that there was no movement on Xi Cang's side.

  The youngman closed his eyes half-closed, his expression unclear: "I came very timely, this speed is just right to participate in my funeral." The belated man's heart was tense, and the soft bones of the legs were already trembling.

  "Xi Shao, we came as soon as we received the news! But there was a roadblock on the way we had to pass, so we took a detour..."

  Under Xi Cang's slow and cold eyes, the voice of his subordinates gradually became inaudible.

  Their hearts are filled with despair.

  Xi Cang is such a person that never asks about the process, but only looks at the result.

  Cold-blooded and cruel.

  His status and level will not teach him empathy and understanding.

  "Roadblock...ha." The young man let out an inexplicable smile from his nose.

  Low magnetism.

  "Get the penalty yourself." A fluttering sentence determined the fate of the dozens of people present.

  Hearing that he received the punishment, A Yuan was relieved instead.

  Now Shao Xi's mood... Is it unexpectedly good?

  Next, when Fan Bai saw it, he must have waited for the red scarf on his chest to be tucked back into his pocket.

  Xi Cang took away the hands that had half-covered his abdomen. The place under his hands was unscathed except for some dark red liquid that could be faked.

  The young man stood up, moving his slender and powerful limbs.

  A Yuan tentatively asked, "Isn't the traitor brought out?" The game set up this time was exactly what Xi Cang used as bait in order to catch the spy under his hand. Except for his confidant Ayuan, no one knew about this plan anymore.

  What Xi Cang hates most is betrayal. Once he catches a traitor, what awaits him is bound to be more terrifying than death and torture.

  Xi Cang: "I didn't catch the smelly fish, rotten shrimp, but caught a small shark."

  Ayuan was puzzled: Shark?

  He wondered what kind of character was worthy of Xi Shao's mouth, called a shark.

  "Check it out for me."

  Ayuan tentatively said: "How to deal with people after they are caught?" This determines their attitude towards the "shark".

  Xi Cang's gloomy and cold eyes placed on the brand-new mobile phone, and he tucked the corner of his mouth coldly: "Prison-imprisoned in a room full of monitors, closed for three days and three nights."

  A Yuan stunned.

  The room in Xi Shao's mouth, with his style, is definitely not a good place to stay.

  Is this to show me my misery while torturing?

  He just thought about it and sweat ran down his forehead.

  The determined man couldn't stay in Xi's torture room for only a day, and it seemed that this shark was not a waiter.

  At Xi Cang's feet, one of his men looked at the neat rows of medical supplies.

  It was useless anyway, he took it and threw it away, maybe he could still let Xi Shaogao take a look at him.

  Before he touched that hand, he was kicked away by a bright and expensive leather shoe.

  Xi Cang's tone clearly couldn't hear the joy or anger: "I made you move?"

  "Are you doing things for me?"

  The man was agitated, crawling on the ground, and begging for mercy.

  The others didn't hear about it, and were used to doing what they were doing.