Love rivals meeting

Fan Bai left early and was the first to choose a position on the plane.

  That's right, it's an airplane.

  He thought that the reception desk was located next to the airport because the land was sparsely populated and the land was cheap. Who knew that people didn't care about the money at all.

  St. Ann's College even has a dedicated helipad because the college is located on a small island.

  Fan Bai: [The clown is actually
  myself.jpg ]

        Poverty limits his imagination, and the teenager has a new understanding of the outrageous degree of reality in the world of Tom Su.

  The seats of the aircraft are extremely spacious, with groups of four people sitting in pairs, with a table in the middle of which is exquisitely crafted and full of fresh snacks.

  Someone got on the plane one after another, passing by Fan Bai without hesitation.

  Obviously, the Happy Farm incident just now has a profound impact on everyone.

  It took a long time before a handsome young man took a seat opposite Fan Bai.

  Fan Bai reluctantly pushed the plate to the opposite side.

  The delicate young man was speechless, licked his lips, and pushed the plate back: "Thank you, I won't eat." Fan Bai motioned to him with his eyes: You are a good person.

  The teenager looked at Fan Bai who was expressionless and eating nuts, with a complicated tone: "You...you really know where to choose."

  He tilted his head cautiously-the curtains of the next group of seats have been drawn, and the shadows can see. That extraordinary figure.

  Fan Bai was also satisfied:
  "This table has the richest kinds of snacks." Thevdelicate young man: "..." He sighed quietly, "Sure enough, stupid people have stupid blessings."

         The flight range is not long. Looking out the window, the seat is quite large. Large, well-equipped islands are getting bigger and bigger.

  It can even be seen that there is a green field not far away, the horses are flying with all four hooves, and the polo is constantly moving between the splashes of water and grass clippings.

  The owner of the black horse with the ball power takes the lead, with a slight body that can't hide his handsome, fast and brave, and he is proud of the spring breeze and high spirits.

  In short, it is very handsome.

  Fan Bai sighed while eating melon seeds.

  Tong Yinian said lonely: "Where have we seen these young masters and ladies?" In the intermittent chat just now, Fan Bai had exchanged names with Tong Yinian and learned that he was also a student who came in through a special quota.

  Unable to conceal his cramped movements and inappropriate clothing, his family conditions are quite poor.

  Under the clouds, the first polo player succeeded in scoring a goal.

  He took off the helmet that partially covered his eyes, revealing a dazzling blond hair, glowing in the sun.

  The upright young man spread his hands, raised his head slightly, and arrogantly accepted the compliments and applause of the people around him.

  The goal was too fast and so handsome. There were a few faint exclamations on the plane, and the reaction turned into a reserved admiration.

  Some people are born to be the focus of attention, the center of the world.

  Tong Yinian continued to decline and looked down lonely: "No matter where we can climb in the future, we will not be able to be like them. The natural and noble blue flowing in their bodies."

  He seemed to remind the person on the other side, again As if reminding himself: "Do you understand?"

  Fan Bai knocked the pumpkin seeds for a while, his apathetic eyes gathered, his expression gradually serious: "Understood."