Overtime

Fan Bai never expected that he would dig a hole so quickly that he would jump on his own, and he jumped in and bury himself and stepped on the ground.

  Li Bairong determined that he was an ambitious first to fly, and he not only enrolled him for selection, but also carefully explained the rules for him.

     It was discovered that the boy was an Ababa player, ignorant of the school and related conditions and patient, his rough voice and face were doing things that were inconsistent with his appearance.

  Strangely gives people a sense of security that is still in their infancy.

  Be very patient with him.

  In this case, Fan Bai couldn't think of a way to set up a compulsory evasion without collapsing people, so he had to listen with his ears upright.

  He quickly figured out what this selection was.

  The initial name of the selection was "work-study".

  For students who come in from special places, most families cannot afford the high expenses of St. Ann.

  So the school slapped his head and thought of a way. There are always elders, young masters and elders who do not work hard, and for the sake of school safety, they can't let the servants in. Isn't the school job coming out?

  When this method first came out, it was very criticized. After all, everyone wanted a face, and it was all students who looked up and bowed their heads.

  But a follower got the blue eyes of the eldest master, and after I took the Dao with his family, no one said anything.

  It's not shabby to make money.

  Later, not only students with special quotas, but some small and medium-sized families even listed how to get the attention of F3 and F4 as a compulsory course, trying to find ways to cram people into the selection.

  Fan Bai wrote shocked all over his face.

  Li Bairong was ashamed to personally disclose the cruelty of the adult world in front of a young man. He is really a dark adult.

  Fan Bai was not surprised by this.

  He has already felt the outrageous degree of this Tom Su world in the original book.

  What surprised him was: "So are you?"

  Fan Bai always thought that Li Bairong was a reliable and mature social animal, but he did not expect that he was also a student.

  "I'm anxious, don't I?" Li Bairong smiled bitterly.

  Fan Bai comforted: "It's just not so hard."

  "..."

  Fan Bai was "taken" to the scene more firmly by Li Bairong, and watched him into the venue like a son who was watching the college entrance examination.

  As soon as the teenager entered, he gained various sights.

  If you put him in the zoo, he will probably become a star.

  Fan Bai was struggling to think about it.

  "The turtle raiser is here."

  "What I thought he could do when the two young masters fancy it, tut."

      "Haha, he is just a fool as expected, and only a turtle can be raised in the eyes of Master Yuchi."

  "This kind of shame. The thing is to let me go, and I won't do it."

  Fan Bai: "..."

  He closed his bloody eyes, maybe he would believe it.