Protocol Aliases

When Mu Bai released him, Fan Bai's dark eyes had lost their highlights, and he nodded as a sign. He stared at the dead fish and floated away "the fish keeps finning".

  This time, the baptism of children's rhymes "cured" the whole life of the boy.

  Fan Bai decided to go from the Bewa children's song school and put him into the arms of the baby bus.

  After Fan Bai left, the young man waited for a while before he recalled the scene he was really looking at just now-on the screen, there was a handsome young man sitting beside Xian Yu, Fan Bai was nibbling on ice cream balls with all his heart.

  In the pictures taken from a distance, you can only see the gestures of the two getting closer and talking, but you can't hear what the two are saying.

  As soon as the screen changed,

  Fan Bai and Shu Lin were choosing gifts at each counter again.

  The two are side by side, and without knowing it, they can see a bit of harmony from their backs.

  For Shu Lin to go out with the boy, Mu Bai felt strange, but he would not limit Fan Bai's freedom.

  But for the young master who paid a lot of attention to his own young master and another heir young master going out alone, some people are always smart, and the live video is put in Mu Bai as the "evidence" of the young man's betrayal.

  Ridiculous move.

  Mu Bai should have left the video aside and ignored it, but the young man turned on the video and sat there for an hour without even noticing that the owner of the video had arrived at the door.

  In the video, Fan Bai stopped in front of a reading machine, his face was expressionless and very calm.

  Contrary to the dull expression, Bai Nen's long and slender hand stretched out and played happily with his fingers.

  Mu Bai looked at the boy's slightly upturned lips and fair cheeks, raised his hand, and the distance between his rounded fingertips and the screen was getting closer and closer, just as he was about to touch that cute dimple, a cautious and polite voice came from the door. the knock on the door.

  The youth's movements stopped.

  Deep eyes, his gaze stopped on the boy's face.

  In the end, Mu Bai withdrew his hand.

  After a while, Zhang Yuan got permission to enter the study, and Mu Bai was practicing calligraphy.

  The laptop screen on the side is on, showing the default desktop.

  Zhang Yuan looked up and was secretly surprised. There were stacks of used rice paper beside the table. There were quite a few, and it seemed that he had been writing for a while.

  But Mu Bai didn't stop: "Zhang Yuan."

  Zhang Yuan didn't dare to look anymore, and lowered his head to answer.

  A cold and calm voice: "Bring me a few more stacks of paper."

  Zhang Yuan replied.

  Exiting the room, the man's ordinary face was full of doubts.

  It's strange, although the young master can practice calligraphy on weekdays, he doesn't write for so long.

  This happened before, but it was all those strict and old-fashioned old antique teachers looking for trouble, and punishing students for copying ancient books if they didn't like it.