Admit it, you like him

In this era of extremely important information, Fan Bai went in to put out the fire, but he had to know the reason before taking action.

"This... Master Yuchi looked for you this morning, but you haven't been here."

Fan Bai's expression froze.

In the morning, Yuchi-jun is usually exercising, polo or other sports even going to sea, and it is inconvenient to go out with a little fool who does not understand anything.

So Jun Yuchi wouldn't look for him in the morning, which is why Fan Bai could take advantage of the name of the turtle to sleep late every day.

What was he doing when Yuchi was looking for him today?

‌ Of course, playing chess with Duke Zhou with Moyu.

Damn, this wave is careless.

Entering the door, Yu Chijun's first sentence was as expected:

"Where did you go this morning?"

No one thought about the possibility that the teenager didn't get up at all and was still sleeping in the nest.

Li Bairong, the only one who was aware of it, wished that the child would sleep more to replenish his body, but he wouldn't say it now.

A qualified multi-faceted social animal, of course, must also be well versed in crisis public relations, and avoid the most important things.

Fan Bai pondered: "In the afternoon, I will go out with Boss Shu to buy gifts."

He wasn't answering Yuchi's question, he was just stating another fact.

 It has nothing to do with him what kind of association he has.

As expected, Yuchi-Jun was distracted, and he should have thought that Shu Lin's absence was also related to the boy's absence in the morning.

His face was not good-looking, and he slammed his fist on the table, angry: "This guy Shu Lin actually helped Xi Cang to speak again. If he dares to come over again, I will make him look good."

Fan Bai looked at the table, which was trembling slightly under the force of a punch, and silently prayed for Shu Lin, who might accept the friendship-breaking punch.

Boss Shu, for the sake of your anger for him, he decided to dig as little as possible for you.

Amen.

Yuchi-Jun asked again, "Buying gifts...you're going with him?"

Realizing that he asked a nonsense, Yuchijun became annoyed: "Is it also for Mubai?"

coming.

Shura Field.

Originally, f1, who was the first to take the lead and had an advantage, knew that others would also have golden fingers to gain the favor of others. Even if this person was his good brother since he was a child, he could not help but feel annoyed in his heart.

A good brother is to put on a green and bright green hat for his best friend in the days when the environment is getting worse and more windy and sandy days are increasing!