Overtime Weekend

Today is a sunny Sunday, and the average person may have gone out and played in the sun.

  But a seasoned salted fish like Fan Bai, even if it is turned into stewed salted fish with mushrooms, will never step out of the house during non-working hours.

  unless overtime.

  Then he worked overtime.

  When Fan Bai received a call from Yuchijun, he regretted that he was not so stupid as to be more thorough. It was best if he didn't even know how to use his mobile phone.

  That voice was sunny and arrogant: "I think you made some sense last time. It is better to prepare gifts yourself. Come out and prepare gifts with me."

  Fan Bai took a deep breath: "Boss, it's seven o'clock in the morning."

  The movement over there was like looking at the watch: "My watch is not broken, you don't need to remind me of the time."

  "..."

  You meow.

  Who is reminding you that the watch is not broken, he is warning you that the dog x boss should stay away from the employees' vacation.

  Fan Bai took another deep breath: "Master, Li Bairong went to the billiards club with his friends today."

        Yuchi Jun sneered : "You blamed him for not taking you there? You idiot, you can't learn even if he takes you there."

        Your planet is a big watermelon.

  What club does he care about? What he cares about is people going to spend the holidays happily, and he has to work overtime.

  Early in the morning, he was pried out of his warm bed by a phone call, and Fan Bai vomited white soul.

  He wanted to say that overtime work should also be done in accordance with the Basic Law.

  When he opened his mouth, it turned into a faint: "Mom said that you can't use the life of an employee to achieve your career."

        Well, to achieve love.

  The hair let out a short laugh, then stopped abruptly.

  [xx to account: xxxxxx yuan]

  Oh, is he the one who will bow down for these five buckets of rice?

  It's time for him to experience the wrath of the salaried workers!

  "Master, I'm still..."

  [xx credits: xxxxxxx yuan]

  "Come out, I'll pick you up downstairs."

  "..."

  Fan Bai thought about the bunch of cubs raised in the game, and Saint Ann Academy The staggering amount of consumption in it...

  He can't be supported by the Fan family all the time, can he?

  Fan Bai wanted to refuse, but Yuchi Jun gave too much.