Bevar Children's Song

Mu Bai turned off the video, took off his headphones, and said coldly: "I'm back."

  Although Mu Bai Bai's temperament is still cold, and his appearance is not too aggressive, but no matter what, he can't hide his red ears and the fact that the screen is quickly turned off!

  He has a problem!

  Fan Bai thought so, without hiding his gaze, staring straight at the screen that returned to the desktop, as if to stare out a flower from the notebook.

  Unable to see the clue, Fan Bai turned his head again, looked at Mu Bai with bright eyes, and said in a loud voice, "What are you looking at! I want to be healthy too!" Mu Bai turned his head away from Fan Bai helplessly.

        With a fiery gaze, he avoided answering and changed the subject: "It's just an ordinary thing. What are you bringing with you so many boxes?"

  Fan Bai felt that something was wrong.

  Lonely man,

  small room,

  small video, secretive attitude.

  Alas, who has not yet reached puberty, is it okay to tell him!

  But does Mu Bai really have that kind of worldly desire? Fan Bai has a disobedient cat paw constantly scratching in his heart.

  Mu Bai was unwilling to answer, so

  Fan Bai could only answer his question first: "Well, these are the things Shu Lin gave you."

       The boy raised his arms and gestured at the box and paper bag on the table.

  Mu Bai stretched out his fair and slender hand,

  He casually fiddled with the gift above: "He spent money."

  But there was no surprise or emotion in the words.

  "I'll ask someone to send them back some other day."

         In the end, Shu Lin didn't buy all the books, but chose a few gifts in a moderate manner. These rich kids have the usual style and the price tag looks terrifying.

  Oh, vulgar.

  Gifts are about the heart. So back and forth, shopping malls and luxury goods are the biggest winners!

  ——From a stingy fish who has only seen the world for a few days.

        "This is it?" Mu Bai stared at the drama ticket and said, "This is a bit different. It is said that Shu Lin and some friends are working together in a drama. It should be."

  Fan Bai glanced at it with a probe, and it was still the ticket for the first tour on the first day, which seemed to be sincere.

  Good guy, as expected of Shu Lin, his boss, Yu Chi Jun, hasn't even found the runway yet. This guy is already thinking about being alone in the dark with the heartthrobs.

  But Mu Bai would definitely not go, because this person has a little-known weakness.

  Aware of Fan Bai's fascinated gaze on the drama, Mu Bai thought that the young man liked it, and his thin lips pursed slightly.

  Mu Bai noticed that in addition to Fan Bai's gift range, there was another plain-colored paper bag without a trademark.

  This paper bag is not as gorgeous as the other gifts, but it is strangely interesting to Mu Bai.