Ratio of size

One of f4, the promise of the heir of one of the four families, even if it has the conditions of being able to meet it, it is very tempting.

But the free ones are the most expensive.

Fan Bai didn't realize that Mu Bo could do something for him.

But sending him home is such a trivial matter that Mu Bo should be able to complete it with the touch of a finger.

The balance in my heart swayed from side to side.

Various factors must be taken into account when considering the retirement path of migrant workers.

Fan Bai thought about it: "Can I say it?"

Mu Bai put his arm lightly on the arm of the wooden chair: "Of course you can."

"However, you only have one chance, and you can think about it for a while."

Fan Bai was determined: "I have already thought about it."

Mu Bai moved his fingertips: "‌Just say it."

"I want to ask a question about the four of you."

It is self-evident which four people can be tied with Mu Bai's name.

Mu Bai hadn't spoken yet. Behind him, Steward Liu, who had been listening quietly at a distance, finally couldn't sit still:

"Master, how can you promise anything like this, in case the thing he asks is related to family secrets, or if he asks you to do something that will damage the family's face..."

Fan Baijue and Liu Guanjia are really strange.

Mingming has been around Mubo since he was a child and watched him grow up. When encountering things, he opens and closes his mouth because of his "family", "interests" and "face", not whether his problems and demands will have any impact on Mubo himself. harm.

The two-five boys are obviously, the chat has exploded.

It is recommended to blow yourself up directly and not sell your teammates.

The people of the Mu family actually feel at ease using the people as eyes and transmitters, monitoring and observing Mu Bai's movements and restraining his behavior.

Fan Bai made a sound, looked at Steward Liu, and then turned to look at Mu Bo, with innocent and pure doubts on his face: "Who is he?"

Mu Bai was stunned for a moment. Although he was puzzled, he still answered a question for the young man: "He is my housekeeper. His surname is Liu, and he has been by my side since he was a child."

Hearing Mu Bai's introduction, the middle-aged man's nose was almost lifted to the sky, and he looked very proud.

I still can't understand it, can you be a little more conscious, don't let him slap in the face, so there is no sense of accomplishment.

I feel like I'm bullying middle-aged people who are about to get Alzheimer's.

Fan Baimu's face, but from the words, he could hear that the little idiot suddenly realized something like new knowledge: "It turns out that the housekeeper is one level older than the young master!"