Can I touch it!

Today, there was something to send to Mu Bai, but Fan Bai took all the things to send and was stopped at the door by Zhang Yuan.

"?"

Hurry up, he's going to go back to his daily life after sending him, and there will be new characters for activities today!

With the boy's innocent eyes filled with doubts, Zhang Yuan glared at the backs of others who ran far away, biting his head: "Today...you go back first, the young master is inconvenient."

As soon as he finished speaking, a man in a casual shirt with pajamas on his lower body went in with a suitcase.

"..."

"..."

Fan Baifa 4, he really asked this matter sincerely: "The boss ran away with his sister-in-law, and left the house and sold it to pay off the debt, right?"

If there is no guest, then only the host can enter.

Brother Yuan looked up at the sky, embarrassed.

Fan Bai didn't bother to delve into the story behind it, he found out the crumpled list that was stuffed in his pocket, and handed it over to Brother Yuan.

Ready to wait for things to be handed over and go back to raise cubs.

A man dressed casually and with an unruly hairstyle went in, and soon came out with a suitcase, said something to Brother Yuan on the side, and shook his head.

Zhang Yuan sighed with worry between his brows.

"Sorry, something happened today, young master."

Fan Bai: "Oh."

So all right, can he go.

‌The young man turned his head and was about to leave, Zhang Yuan was stunned, and finally became anxious: "Why don't you ask what's the matter?"

Fan Bai: "..."

[Just...no worldly desire.jpg]

‌To the expression of the young man who just wanted to get off work, Zhang Yuan was numb, and he wouldn't be soft, and he didn't dare to be hard on this little ancestor, so his eyes signaled childhood.

Tong Yi Nian couldn't shirk like other seniors with qualifications, so he had to come up and do this drudgery.

He stepped forward with tears in his eyes, and held Fan Bai's hand with both hands: "Something happened to the young master, it looks like you need to go in."

Fan Bai held his hand, and went to the countryside to offer condolences. Like a cadre who resolutely refused gifts from fellow villagers, he resolutely said, "Don't go!"

Tong Yi Nian endured humiliation and compromised: "Tiger poison does not eat!"

Fan Bai was very moved, and his old father's heart finally got the comfort of being recognized.

But, da baa yo da baa.

Hate that iron cannot become steel: "Tiger father has no dog son!"