There is a conspiracy

In front of a row of luxury cars, Yuchi Jun raised his wrist, glanced at the hands of the expensive watch, and put them down impatiently.

The people around him were careful: "Master, Brother Li apologizes to you. There is a delay. We have already rushed here. Please go over first if you are in a hurry."

Jun Yuchi glanced at the crowd around him and said, "Are you all here?"

He pretended to cover it up: "If you want to go, let's go together, and in a while, you will be scrambling around the venue to find people or something."

The attendant thought that the young master really attached great importance to this banquet.

He looked around and confirmed, "Everyone is here except Brother Li."

Yuchi-Jun frowned with displeasure and irritability: "I can see that there are fewer people, do you tell me that everyone has arrived?"

The attendant was startled, urgently admitted his mistake, and at the same time puzzled.

After being with the young master for a few years, there are all those who have the head and face and are qualified to attend.

Except for Song Qingfeng who somehow made the young master angry some time ago.

But this person was chased away by the eldest young master as soon as he arrived, so it must have nothing to do with this "little person".

Just when he was nervous, not far away, Li Bairong came with a dressed up little salted fish.

Today he is not an ordinary salted fish, he is a salted fish sprinkled with cumin after being roasted.

Otherwise, why are these people always looking at Li Bairong when they are saying hello to Li Bairong.

"Sorry young master, because my personal affairs have delayed everyone's time."

Li Bairong actually wondered, according to his boss's character, it was normal to leave them directly to the venue.

Yuchi Jun nodded perfunctorily, then turned his head to attack the salted fish hiding behind:

"Fan Bai, where did you go just now?"

As if explaining: "Do you know how long it took me to find someone to get me clothes?"

Fan Bai: "..."

If the employment relationship is normal, he must resign on the spot.

A boss who pays attention to where you are all the time, and even insists on going to the pantry, is bound to have no future.

The salted fish who wanted to play games with pay and was caught after escaping was righteous:

"There are many people around the boss."

So it's okay to run away from him.

If he continued to talk, wouldn't it look like he couldn't live without this little nerd.

Under the watchful eyes of the public, Jun Yuchi accepted the question.