Girl Heart Arrow

Between youthfulness and maturity, the handsome youth hasn't fully grown up yet, but it is already a shining sun.

     The young man who has always been scornful and arrogant rarely hangs down his noble head slightly and asks proudly what gift he should give to his sweetheart.

  Fan Bai felt that he was crunching up with the heart of "being a good father" after he died a long time ago.

  Forgive this guy for asking him to feed.

  After Yuchi Jun asked this question, he irritably lifted his dazzling blonde hair, and chuckled: "I'm really crazy before asking you, what can you know."

       After Fan Bai thought about it seriously, he asked what he cares most about. Question: "It's off work now. Are you paid for overtime?"

  Yuchi Jun stared at him speechlessly for two seconds, rubbing his beating temples : "Here ."

  Fan Bai was satisfied.

  Even if it's a father and son, don't think about him working overtime without paying overtime.

     Don't talk about feelings, talk about feelings that hurt money.

  "..."

  [xx to account xxxxxx yuan]

  Fan Bai's tears stayed from the corners of his mouth unsuspectingly.

     Such a generous boss.

  A substantial small treasury, he is willing to provide extra love advisory services for the boss and the boss’s money. He hopes that the boss’s money, ah, no, the boss can hold them a year earlier.

  It would be even better if I could give him a vacation by the way.

  "The most important thing for birthdays is to give gifts."

  Yuchi Jun raised his eyebrows slightly: "I give gifts every year. They must be the most expensive one."

  He wrinkled his eyebrows, anxiously dissatisfied: "Mubai never accepts it. I will send an equivalent gift in return."

        As expected, he is a chaebol who does not know the sufferings of the world.

  Poor x gift = focus on the heart

  the gift of the young master = not necessarily the best, but must be the most expensive

  F4 is full of borders. Although Yuchi Jun is a "friend", the value of a gift is nothing to them, and he certainly won't owe a favor to others for nothing.

  Fan Bai taught with a face: "Mom said that the value of the gift is not important, but the most important thing is his own heart."

  Yuchi Jun is like a big cat who accidentally waded into the water and strayed into the field he was not good at: "Trouble, enough money. It's not just the mind. The unique things in the world are not good enough."

  Having said that, the young man raised his chin and asked, "...From the perspective of you, a commoner, what is mindful."

  Fan Bai: "... …"

  Be careful of him, a commoner, first let you taste what the proletarian shovel and the socialist iron fist are.

  "The intention is to consider what he thinks, experience what he loves, and give his precious things for him."

  For F4, including Yuchi Jun, what is precious is not the handy money, but energy and time.

  Yuchi Jun was stunned, and Ming Rui's cheerful eyes darkened, as if thinking about something.