Playing the piano is not playing him

Before showing his art, Fan Bai had to take a precaution.

His most impressive artistic accomplishment was probably dancing with the square dancing aunties downstairs for a week.

In the end, the aunts persuaded them to quit on the grounds of "fear of falling on the ground and they can't bear the responsibility".

As for the piano...

After all, since Dadaism, the boundaries of contemporary art have been widened, right?

Putting a urinal on the stage can be called a great work of art in the 20th century, and putting a salted fish on the stage is not too much.

The teenager sat on the piano bench, lowered his eyes, and put his slender fingers on the keys.

It was too late to stop him now, Yuchi Jun irritably flipped his blond hair and waited under the stage.

Clean ‌ notes drifted in the venue.

Hearing the familiar melody, everyone present was stunned.

because of accident. It's not the technique that shocked the teenager, but the song selection is too familiar.

Almost everyone is familiar with "Little Star".

It seems that he is extremely unskilled, and the sound of the piano almost pops out one by one, like a child who is new to the piano.

Seeing the confusion and disdain in the eyes of the people around him, Ning Yan's eyes crossed with pride.

Sure enough, as he expected, Fan Bai, an idiot, doesn't know how to play the piano at all, but this idiot is still trying to make a name for himself.

I made a big mess today, and since then, the young masters will definitely hate him, so...

Ning Yan made a plan and the smugness in his eyes disappeared in the gradually smooth piano sound.

The person who was contemplating whether or not to pull the troublemaker down didn't move.

At first it was a simple and immature technique, with a clean main melody and no chords at all.

Again, the melody is still familiar, but the chords are much more complicated.

again...

repeat……

With each repetition, a new chord is added.

It's like seeing it with my own eyes, a baby who babbles and grows up, children, teenagers, young people...

Small stars can be so complicated.

‌Probably can no longer be called a small star, it should be called a small comet or even a meteor shower.

There are young masters and young ladies whispering, often playing jazz music, but their eyes are complicated: "Not bad, arrange."

The consternation of other people can give him a variety of evaluations. Even if the performance is not amazing, it is still quite satisfactory.