What is good for me to be healthy too?

Fan Bai has said before that this Tom Su novel is better called "F4's Tragic Childhood" instead of "The Three Devils Only Favored Angels". The families of the four people have their own problems.

It's just like a kind of convention, how could the Jinjiang male protagonist have a good life, and how could the starting point male protagonist have a good life.

And f2 Shu Lin's family problems, simply put, are the parents who are separated from each other.

Although in front of the camera, the husband and wife are deeply in love and intimacy, like a pair of immortals who have a tacit understanding - it shows that the family behind the two is the same as always.

Not far away, the woman looked at a tie and asked the salesperson to take it off and approach the man intimately, as if to see if his temperament was suitable.

If you don't know, you will really feel that the two are an intimate couple.

I don't know if it's because I believe in the ability of bodyguards to block cameras in the dark, or because I believe in their ability to block news, the young man didn't even do a bit of camouflage.

In the shopping mall, when Fan Bai came in, he saw the man's face on the big screen in the square, holding his wife in his arms to tell the sweetness of love.

Outrageous indeed.

Shu Lin stood beside Fan Bai without saying a word, and even the corners of his lips curved up slightly. Looking at the man and woman, the eyes and expressions seemed to be enjoying some absurd comedy.

He didn't hear Fan Bai's answer for a long time, and he said, "What? Why did you suddenly stop talking."

"Just asking what you saw."

"..."

Then why don't you go and ask the magical conch?

In this situation, what should Fan Bai say?

Adhering to the principle of asking if you don't understand, Fan Bai gave up torturing his head and asked bluntly, "What do you think the boss sees?"

Shu Lin quietly stared at the questioning boy for a while, then looked away for a long time—the clothing store , the two seemed to have had enough shopping, and went to another place, away from Shu Lin and Fan Bai's sight .

Shu Lin lowered his eyes, and was kind and gentle, but occasionally a bit of loneliness appeared on his cunning face:

"Outsiders think that the child has a perfect family and is a model parent."

I'm coming.

It's time for his favorite gossip insider little theater moment.

Although I still roughly remember the rough characters of several male protagonists, because the author's "interlude", "flashback", "interlude plus flashback" and other narrative methods that are two centuries ahead, I will tell you, Fan Bai is the only one. One is that you can't understand it at all.

Now that I can hear the on-site narration of the current person, it is a worthwhile trip.

Shu Lin spoke eloquently.