Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Toi

After the meeting, Roc and I both headed back to the apartment. When we got there Brandon was sitting in the living room watching BET.

"Hey Ma! Hey Pops!" Brandon greeted us, never looking away from the TV.

"Hey son." Roc and I both greeted him.

"Can I have four-hundred dollars?" Brandon just randomly asked.

"For what?" I questioned.

"I need to go shopping. All of us are going shopping." He informed us of their random shopping trip.

"I thought we told y'all that y'all wasn't allowed to leave the fuckin' gate. How the hell did y'all think y'all would be going to the damn mall?" Roc asked, standing in front of Brandon.

"Dad, we can't just go with Greg?" He asked Roc. I just shook my head and went to the kitchen to begin dinner. I could hear them talking, but I wasn't listening. I walked over to the fridge and took out the chicken that I'd allow to thaw all day. I was cleaning the chicken when Roc came behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Hey sexy!" He kissed the back of my neck. I began to blush.

"Boy what chu want? Your son is in the next room." I reminded him.

"So, he should see how he got here." He teased, rubbing him hand against my right thigh. I instantly got wet.

"Stop!" I moaned as he pushed up my dress, and slid his hand in my panties. He rubbed the tips of his fingers against my clit. "Stop babe!" I moaned again. He had two fingers inside of me; going in and out with force. I threw my head back with excitement as his other hand cupped my breast, rubbing his finger tips against my tender nipples. "Fuck Roc.... Please stop." I bit my bottom lip so I wouldn't get too loud. He began to kiss my neck, making me instantly start to move my hips. I didn't want to give in, but damn this nigga was making it hard.

"You want me to stop now?" He whispered in my ear as he shoved his two finger back into me, hard. I didn't respond, I just continued to move my hips. "I'll take that as a no." He laughed and lifted my right leg up onto the counter. He got down on his knees, and pushed my panties to the side. He teased me as he ran the tip of his tongue down my clit. He began to suck on it, while putting two fingers inside of me. I bit my lip so hard, not to moan, it was turning numb. With the business being so damn busy, we hadn't taken time for ourselves. I was so into the moment, I forgot my son was home.

"Ughh hell! Really? In the kitchen? That's just nasty." Brandon yelled, causing both of us to stop. I took my leg down and turned around. I was ashamed; I didn't know what to say. Roc just stood up and wiped his face. We both had our heads hung low. "I'm going by Auntie Armani's house. That's just nasty!" He shook his head and walked out.

When he left, Roc and I looked at each other and smiled.

"It was fun while it lasted!" I laughed.

"We can go finish in the room!" He offered.

"Nah, I'm good." I declined.

"Really?" Roc was getting annoyed.

"What?" I asked confused.

"That's that shit I'm talking about. It's like you don't have sex with your own husband!" Roc was getting madder by the minute.

"Are you serious? You're pissed because I don't want to fuck you? Really?" I asked, walking over to where he was standing, near the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"We ain't fucked in two weeks! Every time I try, you always got some damn excuse. Either you're too tired, you're hurting, or you got something to do with the girls. Like when is your ass going to make time for me?" He asked, hitting the marble top of the island.

"You know what Chresanto, if you wouldn't have fucked that bitch when your ass went to Cuba, WE WOULDN'T BE HAVING THIS GODDAMN PROBLEM!" I yelled. Roc just looked at me wondering how I found out. "You thought I didn't know? Gino's wife called me letting me know about the girls Gino had got y'all. She also let me know, that your ass was the only one to fuck the skank you were given." I let him know that I knew everything. To be honest, I knew that when I got with him, hoes would come with the territory of being with a dealer, but damn I didn't think it would actually happen.

"I'm sorry Toi...." Roc tried to apologize. He tried to hug me, but I stepped back.

"I'll talk to your cheating ass later. My cousin has to prepare to go undercover." I rolled my eyes and left.

When I got to Kayla's apartment, she was sitting rocking Kianna to sleep.

"So why did you tell him? I wouldn't have said shit!"She ranted.

"Well, you are not me! Besides, your husband wasn't fucking random broads. "I reminded her.

"Yea, that's true." She sighed. She switched Kianna from one shoulder to another.

"So what are you going to do about Baltimore?" I asked.

"Shit I don't know. I told Ma and she told me to do it, but what if he wants to fuck me? That shit ain't even much about to happened." She shook her head at the thought.

"What are you going to do about the kids?"

"I don't know. That's the problem. I don't want my mom having that responsibility. Prince won't have time to watch them like I would. I really don't know." She pressed her lips together as she thought.

"Well you know I'm down!" I let her know, although she knew already.

"I know that already!" She laughed.

We laughed and talked for about three hours when Prince came home. He was in a totally different mood from earlier. He even invited everyone over for dinner. We all sat around and ate his Mexican dishes that he'd prepared for us. We even informed the kids about what Kayla had to do, and what that meant they had to do. Kayla's kids weren't too happy about what their mom had to do, but once she told them that it was we take El Rey down or he would take us down, they seemed to feel just a little bit better. Even Roc and I were on better terms. He knew I would get over it, I always did, which was the damn problem. He was the love of my life, I don't know what I would do if I lost him, and he knew it too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short, I know.........................

Hey, y'all should really comment on my story, but since i know y'all won't, y'all should at least vote for it..........

I'm really sorry for the grammar mistakes....

Oh and there are two of us working on this story, so you may be able to see the diffrences in our writing styles...

Love y'all....1-4-3!