Chapter 5

Kayla

It was 4:15am I was fucking sleep, and some nigga wanted to call me and wake me up! It could have been an emergency, but I realized the ringtone was different. My usual ringtone was Love & War by Tamar Braxton, but this ringtone was just a plain telephone ring. I didn’t know where it was coming from nor did I know who’s phone that was. I get up slowly trying my hardest not to wake Prince or Kianna, that was the last thing I needed right now. I followed the sound of the plain ring, it sounded like it was coming from my purse! I walk over to my purse and pull out the other cell phone that I completely forgot I had to use to stay in contact with El Rey.

“Shit!” I whispered under my breath trying not to wake my family. El Rey was calling me! I didn’t know what to do, how was I suppose to do this?! I walk over to Prince and shake him.

“Wake up!” I whispered loudly to keep from Kianna from waking up! Prince jerked up and quickly pulled out the gun from underneath his pillow for emeregencies.

“What the fuck is going on?!” he yelled loudly. I look over to see if Kianna hadn’t woken up, she was still dead asleep.

“Shh! Keep your voice down before you wake our damn child!”

“What is it bae?”

“El Rey is calling me. What do I do?!”

“Answer, and put it on speaker!” I do what he says, I unlocked the my phone to answer it and press the speaker button.

“Hello?” I answered like I wasn’t just panicing a few seconds ago.

“Hey baby” El Rey talked in a smooth sexy voice, and I wasn’t gona lie it was cute.

“Hey! Whats going on?”

“Nothing babe, its been a few days since I’ve seen your sexy ass. Sorry I didn’t call you like I said. How about you come to my place so we can uhh.. get to know each other a little better.” I knew exactly what this nigga wanted, but I couldn’t give it to him. How was I going to play this off? If I don’t do it he’ll suspect something, but if I do I would be having sex with someone that wasn’t my husband. I looked at Prince for help.

“Babe, you still there?” Prince nodded his head yes to approve of me seeing him.

“Uh yeah I’m here, I was just starting to get dressed” I talked in a sexy tone to make it seem like I was interested in the idea of going to his place, which Prince and I both know, I really wasn’t.

“Oooh, that’s what im talking about. I’ll text you my address.” I intsantly got a text message. I didn’t know where it was because I wasn’t familiar with the Baltimore area,but I know I’d find it.

“Okay, I’ll be there soon.”

“Oh and uh..slip on something sexy.”

“Shit.” Prince whispered under his breath only loud enough for me to hear.

“Anything for you baby” I tried my hardest not to sound disgusted.

“That’s the shit I like.” He laughs and hangs up the phone. Prince walks out the room trying not to wake up our baby. I follow him into the kitchen.

“Nigga whats wrong with you?!”

“This is getting out of hand!”

“Look I’m not going to fuck him okay? Im not going that far.”

“We have to take him out sooner than later!” Prince hit the top of the counter top. “I can’t take this shit!”

“Look,our soldiers are the best. Prod knows what he’s doing!”