Chapter 7

Hola!! Congrats to you Ravens fans! I hold y'all enjoyed the game!!! 

Chapter 7

            Toi

            Waking up in my own bed felt amazing. I could feel Roc’s arms wrapped around me; it felt so great to be in his arms again.

“Moring baby!” He whispered.

“Morning!” I smiled. I turned around so that we were face to face. “What we got to do today?” I asked, ready for all of the tasks that we had to complete.

“You and the girls have done enough. Why don’t you call them and y’all go shopping or something.” He offered.

“Are you serious?” I stood up in bed. Although money was no object, dealing with all of the problems from the business, we haven’t been shopping in a while.

“Yea, the guys and I were talking about that last night. We’re proud of y’all. Y’all are some real ride or die chicks.” He laughed. He kissed me, and I kissed back. “You better go head on before you won’t be able to walk!” He joked.

“Boy bye! You ain’t all of that!” I teased, hopping out of our four post canopy bed. I walked into the bathroom and called Kayla.

“Hello?” She answered.

“Bitch we’re going shopping!” I was bucked.

“I know hoe! We all by my house waiting for your lame ass to wake up!” She laughed.

“Yea, hurry the fuck up!” I heard Tati yelled in the background.

“I’m coming. Just let me get ready!” I hung up the phone before they could respond.

            I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth before I got dressed. I walked over to my closet to pick out my outfit. I decided on a pair of white jean shorts with the rips, a blush pink button down sheer shirt, and pair of six inch blush pink red bottoms. I topped it off with my ten carat engagement ring, a diamond tennis bracelet, and a pair of diamond hoops. I curled my, and it fell right under my breasts. I decided that I would go with nude make-up today. I grabbed my silver Louis Vuitton Dr’s Bag and headed back in to the bedroom. I can’t lie, I was looking good.

            Roc was sound asleep when I walked back into the bedroom. I walked over to the bed and rubbed his dick through his basketball shorts, he got up instantly.

“Don’t start no shit Toi!” Roc moaned.

“What? I ain’t do shit!” I laughed, moving my hand.

“Here!” Roc reached on the dresser and handed me a roll of cash. “Have fun!” He smacked my ass.

“Oh trust, I will!” I walked out of the room. As I was walking down the hall, I heard something come out of Bandon’s room. It sounded like moans. I tried to open the door, but it was locked.

“Nigga open this fucking door! You don’t pay no damn bills!” I banged on the door.

“What!” He swung open the door. I barged into the room, and over to his bed. I pulled back the covers and saw a girl, naked.

“THE FUCK! NIGGA I KNOW YOU AIN’T GOT NO FUCKING FAST ASS GIRLS IN MY FUCKING HOUSE!” I screamed, causing Roc to rush into the room. As soon as he saw the girl he laughed. “THAT SHIT AIN’T FUNNY!” I yelled at him.

“I’m sorry Mrs. August!” The girl finally spoke up. She hopped out of the bed, and put on her clothes.

“Are you trying to do a fucking come up?” I barked at her.