Chapter 22

This is for Neci, my sister from my StreetTeam!!

P.S. I didn't proof read, wasn't gonna proof read, and I'm damn sure not about to proof read!

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 22

Toi

"Roc, I'm about to go!" I yelled as I grabbed my purse and keys off the table by the door.

"Wait!" He yelled. "Hol up!" My husband came running towards me.

"But what do you want?" I asked, eager to leave.

"Are you ready to do this, by yourself?" Roc questioned me, for the third time today.

"Yea and Kayla's coming too. You know since she's been released from the hospital she wants to do as much as possible." I reminded him.

"Be safe. You made sure that you have everything with you? Like your gun and shit?" Roc became nervous.

"Babe, calm down. I promise you I have this." I kissed him.

"Toi, I just want to make sure baby." Roc wrapped his arm around my back.

"Chesanto....." I eyed him.

"Alright fine, go!" He held up his hands in defense.

"I love you Roc!" I kissed him.

"I love you too, Toi!" I smiled and walked out of the door.

            I gently climed into the back of the all black Bentley, making sure that my short tight black spandex dress didn't rise. I lifted my nineteen-hundred dollar Daffodile Louboutin pumps off of the ground. Once I got fully in, my driver closed the door, and got in.

"I need to pick-up Kayla." I told him, and I slid on my Gucci shades.

"Yes Ma'am!' He nodded his head and turned the corner. I reached into my purse to grab my phone.

"Hello" Kayla answered on the first ring.

"Come outside!" I told her, just as the car came to a hault.

"Alright Boo!" She hung up the phone. I admired my nails and waited for her.

"Bitch move over!" She yelled at me, as the driver opened the door for her.

"Damn Kayla! You look hawt!" I laughed.

"Bitch you see me!" She twirled, showing off her dress. She sported a hot pink form-fitting dress that stopped mid-thigh.It pushed her boobs all the way up, and sucked her waist all the way in. She asccesorised with a pair of all diamond red bottoms, and a Gucci clutch.

"Yea Bitch!" I countiuned to laugh. Kayla got in the car and slid on her Dior glasses.

"You ready?" She turned and asked me.

"You act like I have never met with a connect before." I turned mu lip up at her.

"I'm just saying. This is Your ex!" She clapped her hands.

"Ain't nobody worried about no fucking Santana! He can kiss my fucking ass!" I lied. Kayla knew it too. She side-eyed the fuck outta me. "What?" I snapped.

"Don't get buck! I'm just saying Toi, if you have feelings for him it is okay. I'm sure if Diggy was still alive, I would've you know..." She shrugged.