Chapter 23

I know I haven't updated in a while, but shit... I bee busy. Y'all know I don't proof read, so don't expect me to.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 23

*Toi*

"Fuck Toi, you got a nigga sleepy!" Santana rolled back over to cuddle with me.

"This pussy good!" I laughed. I leaned over to kiss him.

"I love you girl!" He ran his fingers up my leg.

"Stop Roc!" I moaned.

"The fuck did you call me?" Santana stopped.

"My bad! I mean he is my husband!" I rolled my eyes, and scooted away from him.

"Don't do that shit again!" He eyed me.

"Kayla is downstairs; I dare you to try me!" I turned to face the wall. I closed my eyes, but popped them back open when I heard glass shatter.

"Did you hear that?" Santana hopped out the bed.

"Yea" I jumped. I scurried to find my clothes, as did Santana. Santana grabbed his gun, and we ran towards the noise. When we got there, we saw Kayla pushing Diggy. Wait!

"Hold the fuck on!" I yelled.

"Why would you do that to me?" Kayla screamed.

"Just let me explain!" Diggy tried breaking away from Kayla's tight grip.

"Kay, it'll be okay. Just turn him a loose!" I tried to pry her hands off him.

"Toi, you know what he put me through!" Kayla cried.

"Kay, I know baby..." I pulled her arm.

"Let me go Kayla!" Diggy yelled.

"Bitch I'll kill you!" She threatened.

"I think she might y'all!" Spin stepped back.

"Kayla!" I yelled. "Let his ass go!!!" I pushed her. Kayla let go of Diggy shirt, and walked over to her purse.

"Kayla, where are you going?" I looked over my shoulder to her.

"I'm going home! I won't even waste my bullets on his ass." She flipped her hair and walked clean out of the door.

******************************************************************************

We arrived back to Emerald city, and went straight back to my house. I was so nervous, about walking through the door. I felt as if Roc would be able to smell the sex on me.

"Ma!" Brandon rushed to me as soon as we opened the door.

"Yes son?" I tried to push him back.

"Everyone is here! Dad gave a party to celebrate your first deal!" He cheerfully informed me.

"Oh wow!" I looked at Kayla, who was still pissed.

"Hey T'Kayla!" Brandon greeted her with a hug.

"Hey Bran!" She gave him a fake smile.

"Come on!" My son took my hand and rushed me into the living room where everyone was.

"Hey babe!" Roc walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hi" I turned my head before he could kiss me.

"What's that about?" Roc looked at me.

"Fuck Roc. I just want to take a shower. I'm tired!" I pushed him off of me.

"Toi the fuck is your problem?" Roc jerked my arm.

"Babe, I'm not feeling good. Alright?" I pulled my arm back and stomped to my room.

******************************************************************************

*Roc*

"The fuck is her problem?" I looked over to Kayla.

"How the hell am I supposed to know?" She rolled her eyes. She went to go take a sear next to Prince who was holding a sleeping Kianna.

"Bae, what's wrong with you?" Prince asked her.

"I'll tell you later. I just want to go home." She laid her head on his shoulder.

"Uncle Roc, T'Toi is slamming doors." Jya walked into the living room.

"Man, fuck this shit." I walked back to the room. "Toi, the fuck is wrong?" I slammed the door close.

"Nothing Roc. I told you I was tired." She took off her bra, leaving on just her panties.

"No, tell me what the fuck is going on? Did y'all at least close the deal?" I watched her as she walked into the bathroom, and followed her.

"Yea, fuck. Why are you all up on me?" She flipped her hair, and opened the glass door to the shower to turn the water on.

"I'm not about to argue with you tonight." I folded my arms and watched her.

"Then don't." She rolled her eyes and took off her panties.

"Come here, babe." I pulled her close to me. I caught a quick sniff of sex.

"Chresanto stop!" She tried to pull away, but I damn sure wasn't about to let her go now.

"No, open your legs!" I squeezed her. She started to squirm in my arms.

"What? Why?" She looked at me.

"I said to open...your....mutha...fucking...LEGS!" I ordered her. She stopped squirming and opened her legs.

"Roc!" She cried. I rolled my eyes and felt her pussy with my left hand, just as I thought she was sticky. "YOU FUCKED HIM?" I pushed her into the glass shower. I ran over to her and picked her up, and slammed her back down.

"Get of me!" She started fighting back.

"Nope!" I slapped her.

"Fuck you!!!" She punched me dead in my eye. I could feel it starting to close.

"Get the fuck off of her!" Kayla busted through the door, hopped on my back.

"Kayla get off of me!" I pushed her back. The anger had me going crazy. I couldn't even think straight.

"Roc! You touched the wrong one! Get the fuck up bruh!" Prince rushed into the bathroom, cocking his gun. I knew that Prince would kill behind Kayla, so I made sure she was alright.

"I'm sorry Kayla!" I apologized. "You good?" I asked as she stood up.

"Don't touch me!" She screamed. "Toi come on!" She walked over to Toi, who was still in the shower. As I watched Kayla pick her up, I lost it. I couldn't believe I did that to her. Her smooth chocolate skin was now covered with blood. Her small eyes were now puffy and red. She had a glass sticking out of her hands. I fucked her up, bad.

"Baby!" I reached for her, but she simply picked the pieces of glass out of her hands and threw them at me. "Toi look, I love you enough to forget you fucking that nigga. Just don't leave!" I stood up and walked to her.

"Chresanto" She whispered. "Do not touch me." She spoke sternly. I could tell she was fighting back her tears. She turned to Kayla and they walked out of the room.