Chapter 4

VOTE FOR MY STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

___________________________________________________________________

Tatiana (3 weeks later)

The day had finally come where Kayla had to do her job. All of the girls and I were at 'Club Diamond', a known hangout of El Rey. We all sat in VIP as the bodyguards watched from the back corners of the room. The boys didn't come to the club. They stayed at one of Prod's cousin homes. If they would've come El Rey or his men would have spotted them, fucking up the whole mission.

If you weren't apart of our operation you would think we were just four girls having a night out. I watched as Kayla was in the middle of our section dancing. She had on a short black dress that hugged her every curve. He boobs were standing at attention and the twenty-six jet black Brazilian hair went straight down her back. We all knew that she was getting El Rey tonight.

"Three o'clock!" Toi spoke while sitting down. No one turned their heads, but Toi. If we all turned our heads, we'd look suspicious. "Kayla gets ready!" Kayla never stopped dancing, but combed through her bangs with her fingers. As soon as she finished, a guy approached her.

"Aye ma!" He called out. Kayla turned to face him, flipping her hair.

"My name isn't Ma! It's Ariel." Kayla gave him a false name.

"My bad Ariel. My man wants to know if he can holla at cha."

"Why can't "yo man" ask me his self. Who is he supposed to be?" Kayla laughed, knowing damn well who 'he' was.

"You must not be from around here if you don't know who my man is. El Rey? You have to know him." Although he tried to tell Kayla who his man was, she acted as if she was clueless.

"Well, if "El Rey" wants to holla at me, he has to do it himself!" Kayla gave him an attitude. The guy smirked, obviously liking Kayla's hard to get attitude.

"Alright Ma.... I mean Ariel, I'll let him know." The guy laughed as he turned to walk the way he came. When he left, Kayla came sat down. We all wanted to bust out laughing, but we couldn't it would throw everything off.

"This is going to be easier than I thought." Kayla shrugged. "I'll be home by eight guys!" Kayla smirked.

"Three o'clock." Armani warned us. Kayla rolled her eyes, but placed a smirk on her face.

"You know, I must really like you. I came all the way here from my balcony to see you." The LL Cool J look a like informed Kayla.

"Well, if you liked me that much why didn't you come the first time?" Kayla spoke in a sexy tone.

"Because, I'm El Rey. Most women come to me like that." He snapped his fingers.

"Well as you can see, I'm not most women." Kayla rolled her neck.

"I can see that." He licked his lips. "Why don't you come up to the balcony with my niggas and me?" El Rey offered.

"I don't go anywhere without my girls." Kayla pointed at all of us, still playing hard to get.

"They can come too." He told us.

"Y'all want to go up there?" Kayla asked us, knowing damn well we were going.

"I guess......" Toi acted as if she didn't want to go. She stood up and grabbed her clutch. We all followed suit. As Kayla walked towards to El Rey, he held out his hand for her. We could all tell Kayla didn't want to touch him, but she took one for the team.

We walked up the metal staircase to the balcony. It had a glass wall where you could watch what was going on in the club. Everything was all white and sliver, it was actually very pretty. El Rey introduced us to everyone, and after that he took Kayla over to the glass wall. They were dancing and talking; I just sat back and watched.

It was three in the morning, and we were about to leave. We were all tired from preparing for today. I couldn't wait to see the doors of the condo we rented. We rented two, with two girls staying in each.

"Can I have your number?" El Rey asked Kayla. She turned around and slipped him a piece of paper with the number of the new phone we'd bought just for him.

"I actually had a good time tonight!" Kayla bit her bottom lip.

"Me too. I'll call you tomorrow so we can have lunch or something."

"You do that!" Kayla smiled and we turned around to walk out.

When Armani and I walked into our condo, Prod and Ray were sitting on the sofa.

"Why are y'all here? This could have fucked everything up!" Mani complained.

"I'm saying!" I rolled my eyes and walked to my room with Ray on my heels. I opened the door to my room, and kicked off my high heels and sat on the bed.

"I got to tell you something." Ray sat down on side of me and rubbed his chin.

"About what?" I asked as I slipped out of my tight royal blue dress.

"Remember three years ago when you caught me with that girl, and I told you I ain't fuck her?" He asked me.

"Yea..." I climbed under the covers and watched as he took a deep breath.

"I lied; I did fuck her....." He sighed and then stood up.

"I figured........" I rolled my eyes. I knew he fucked her, but I really didn't care. I knew it was just a one night stand. I had more important things to worry about.

"And she had a baby." He spoke really fast. My body shot up,fast.

"What?" I asked.

"She had a baby." He repeated his self.

"How could you have a baby with some random bitch? You are jeopardizing all of us. Are you stupid?" I yelled.

"I'm sorry Tati. I didn't mean to." He apologized.

"You brought her into the business!" I reminded him.

"The little girl has to stay with us because her mother just died. Her grandmother just called me today. She has nowhere else to go. Please? It was only one time. I never stepped outside our marriage after that. I swear to God." He pleaded. I really gave in after he said the girl's mother passed.

"I can't believe you'd do me like that? What happened to the nigga that sat on the stoop with me and promised to never hurt me like my dad did when he left? Where the fuck is he?" I clapped my hands.

"I'm here Tati. I'll never hurt you again. I promise." Ray wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close.

"But why? Why cheat?" I asked.

"I don't know. I really don't." Ray sighed.

"Well, what's her name?" I asked looking up at him.

"Rayanna...."

"Now that ain't even much cute!" I laughed.

"Leave my daughter alone. She ain't name herself." Ray laughed.

"This is going to be hard. How are we going to tell the kids?" I asked, wishing we didn't have too.

"I don't know, but we're going to have to do it some way or another." I just closed my eyes and rested my head on his chest. I guess life always puts something on your path. If it ain't one thing, it's another.