Chapter 17

I know it's buku late, but i felt like I needed to update. My graduation is Saturday, so yea..... I'm feeling myself. Enjoy! Aye, and excuse my grammar. Let me know what needs to be fixed tho!

Tati

“Mommy!” Rayanna called out from her bed.  She’d been released from the hospital, but was still on bed rest. We had to hire two around the clock nurses, and had to make sure everything was perfect.

“Yes baby?” I entered her room.

“When I ca go play with Raven?” She pouted.

“When the doctors say so. You want Raven to come over and spend the night?” I asked.

“Yea!” She cheered. I hadn’t seen her this happy in two weeks.

“Ohkay Baby Girl. Let me call T’Mani.” I kissed her forehead, and walked out of the room. I headed back to my room to call Armani to see if I can pick-up Armani for tonight.

“Hello?” She whispered into the phone.

“Mani?” I questioned.

“Mani get off that damn phone unless you are discussing the drop.” A man yelled in the background, and it wasn’t Prod.

“Mani who was that?” I questioned.

“Girl, nobody. Look what’cha need? I gottah go.” She rushed me.

“Ohkay, can I watch Raven tonight? Rayanna is-“

“Yea, yea whatever.” She cut me off.

“Ohhhhkayyyy, can I come pick her up?” I sat down on my bed, overwhelmed by this conversation.

“I ain’t even home. I think them kids still in the house somewhere. Just go get her.”

“What? Does Prod know they are home by themselves?” I questioned, knowing how much Prod hated his kids to be by themselves.

“Don’t tell him.”

“Bitch get off the phone.” The man yelled again.

“Who the fuck is that?” I was getting annoyed.

“I got to go!” She hung up without another word. I couldn’t believe what was going on. Some shit wasn’t right. I hope this bitch wasn’t using AGAIN!

*Kayla*

            It’s been a week since I left the apartment. I’ve been staying at my father’s old mansion in Jersey. It’s very secluded, so it wasn’t like I wasn’t safe. I had eight bodyguards on the grounds at all times. Prince had been calling non-stop, but I wasn’t up for talking. I only answered today because Toi called first to say he had information about Kianna. Now, he’s on his way here. I haven’t eaten on slept since Kianna was taken. It’s like a part of me is gone, and I won’t be whole until she’s in my arms.

“Mom?” Gabby knocked on the door of my massive suite.

“Come in!” I called out to her.

“Whatcha doing?” She asked as she threw herself on two my bed.

“Nothing, stressing. You?” I asked as I got out of my bed and walked into my bathroom.

“I….I wanna know something.” She asked very hesitantly.

“What? What do you want to know?” I stopped dried my hands on the monogrammed towel.

“Is Aunt Mani working with the Gambino family?” Gabby spoke in one breathe, as if she was scared to ask.