Chapter 26

I know, I know. I haven't updated in a while. Forgive me, please. I have had so much going on. I hope you all like this chapter, but I don't really feel it.

Please forgive me for my spelling mistake.

***************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 26

Kayla

"So where do we have to go exactly?" I rolled my eyes and asked my husband who was speeding down the interstate.

"The warehouse...." Prince whispered as he concentrated on the road.

'She got that million dollar, million dollar oooo ooo ooo

She got that million dollar, million dollar oooo ooo ooo

And all I wanna do it touch it, ooo ooo Oo' Prince's phone began to ring.

"Hello" He put the phone to his ear. "What........No can't be..........I'm on my way over there.............Nigga said he had our money........................Alright...........Meet me by the bridge." Prince hung up the phone. I looked over at him and I saw his vein throbbing.

"Bae..........what's wrong?" I placed my left hand on his thigh.

"We've been robbed." Prince spoke through his teeth.

"Wait what? Who needed you there then?" I scrunched my eyebrows.

"Jason!" Prince swerved through three lanes and got off the interstate at the bridge.

"Dad, isn't that D-Boy's brother?" J.J. spoke up.

"Yep." Prince nodded his head and pulled over, putting my truck in park. "I'ma kill him!" He whispered as he got of the car and slammed the door before walking to the back of the car.

"Gabby, put your earphones in!" I ordered my daughter, who followed my instructions.

"J.J. come load up!" Prince opened the trunk of the car and started to unlock the secret compartment that held the guns. The boys had the same compartment in every car purchased by the family.

"Yes sir!" J.J. got out the car and walked over to his father.

"Kay, do you have your gun on you?" Prince asked me as he started handing J.J. guns.

"Yea bae. Why?" I looked at him.

"I'm going to send you to the store, but I want you to be safe. I don't give a damn if it's your best friend, if they come to close...kill first, ask God to forgive you later. You understand?" Prince stopped what he was doing to look me in my eyes.

"Yea, I understand." I bit my bottom lip. Prince finished and walked over to my side of the car.

"Here" Prince pulled a large roll of money from his pocket. "Take this and relax. I don't know what time I'll be home, but don't wait up. I'll probably have six guards around our home." Prince informed me as Ray pulled up. "Give me a kiss." Prince leaned in. I gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

"Be safe..." I rubbed the side of his face. "You too J.J." I yelled to my son as he rushed over to Ray's car.

"Yes ma'am!" He patted his gun.

"I gottah go!" Prince kissed me again before he left. I watched them pull off before I walked over to get into the driver's seat.

"Ma...." Gabriella called out to me.

"Yes ma'am?" I looked at her through the rearview mirror as I put the car back into drive.

"You think Dad will be okay?" She sighed.