Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Kayla

“Kayla, wake up!” My husband kissed me.

“What?” I wiped my eyes.

“Come on, don’t be like that!” Prince wrapped his arm around me and kissed my neck.

“Stawp, not right now. I have to do shit today. Besides, you need to meet with your connect today.” I looked at him. Why the hell was he so fucking sexy?

“Just give me five minutes, Kay. I promise you I’ll be done in five minutes!” He begged.

“Boy, Toi is here. And you know Kianna is about to wake up!” I tried to get out of my wifely obligations, all because after seeing Diggy, my feelings started to come back.

“Since when did you not want sex?” Prince slid his fingers in between my slit, and began to rub my love button.

“Mmmmmm” I slightly moaned as Prince got to my spot. “I ummmm, I just…..” I paused as Prince placed two fingers inside of me. “I’m tired!” I lied.

“Well I guess I won’t pressure you!” Prince jammed his fingers inside me for one last time, and then slowly pulled them out.

“Thanks” I bit my bottom lip.

“So I’m going with Roc to meet with this connect, and then I have to do collections. I need you to count that shit. I know you ain’t had to do it in a while, but I’m starting to be suspicious of these new niggas Prod hired, but today he’s putting them to sleep so it shouldn’t be a problem.” Prince got out the bed and walked to the bathroom.

“What you mean ‘you suspicious’?” I asked as I walked into the bathroom and sat on the counter as he brushed his teeth.

“I can’t really explain it. It’s just a gut feeling, and you know I act first, then question later.” Prince talked with his mouth full of toothpaste.

“Well, I rather be safe than sorry. What are going to do about Roc and Toi?” I ran my fingers through my hair.

Prince rinsed his mouth out before he began to speak. “That’s none of our damn business. I’m just making sure he doesn’t put his hands on you like before. I don’t give a damn about how he and Toi act with each other.” Prince turned to me.

“But bae, I cleaned her up last night, and it wasn’t too cute.”  I rolled at my eyes in defeat. I knew Prince was right; I couldn’t just throw myself into Roc and Toi’s relationship.

“It’s Roc and Toi’s realtionship, babe!” Prince walked into his closet with me on his heel.

“Ohkay, I guess. I have to go to the kids’ school though. I’m not liking these grades that they are making, so I scheduled a conference.” I informed him.

“Alright. Let me know how it goes. You know I hate missing those.” Prince spoke as he stepped into his Armani slacks.

“I know, but I think that J.J. believes he doesn’t need an education to take you position in the empire.” I turned my lip up at the thought.

“Ha!” Prince laughed as he began to button his white long sleeve collard shirt. “He won’t take any position if he doesn’t graduate!” Prince continued to laugh.

“I think you need to explain that to him.” I folded my arms as I watched my husband get dressed.

“I will, trust. Is he going to school today?” Prince asked.

“Yea, he can’t miss anymore days this semester. Training will have to be moved to weekends.”

“Alright. We can do that.” Prince put on his shoes.