Chapter 18

Princeton

It's been six weeks since Diggy was murdered, and although we've found and murdered his killers, Kayla still isn't the same. We've been taking turns staying with her. Today was my turn; Kayla has yet to come out of her room. I haven't heard the toilet flush, the TV, or anything. It's just been silent, except me watching 'Good Times".

"Prince?" I heard her whisper. I got up from the sofa, and slowly walked over towards her room. I pushed the door open, and stepped in. She was lying on her bed, in nothing but a big white Yankees jersey, stopping just before the top of her thighs.

"Yea?" I asked, running my hands through my fro, as all of the thoughts of me being inside of her ran across my mind.

"Can you hold me?" She whimpered. Without another word, I climbed into the bed, and she scooted closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her. She laid her head on my chest, and closed her eyes.

"You okay?" I asked, moving just my eyes to look at her.

"Yea, I'm just.......sad, I guess."

"Man, don't worry about that. We got those fools. Stupid ass bitches!" I smirked at the thought of how I killed them, about how perfect it had gone.

"It's hard. Like really hard. I just can't believe he's gone." She ran her fingers through her box braids.

"Look," I took my fingers and faced her towards me "I'm here for you. You need it I'm your man!" I assured her. Oddly, she fell out laughing. "What's so funny?" I started laughing.

"You are so corny!" She continued to laugh, but she raised her hands to cover her mouth.

"Don't cover your mouth, I love your smile." I honestly spoke.

"Really? I hate it. I got fuckin rabbit teeth." She covered her smile again.

"Stop, I'm serious. I love it. It's just so genuine." I moved her hand from her mouth. As I held on to her arm, we stared at each other, not saying anything. It was if we had so much chemistry, we didn't need to. I leaned in closer to see if she would allow me to kiss her, and she did. My lips laid small pecks on her's. She pushed me down on the bed, and got on top of me.

"Just make me forget it!" She rubbed my forehead and bit her bottom lip.

"I got you Ma!" I rolled her over and pulled off my shirt. I began to unbutton her shirt, when she stops me to pull me into a kiss. I made a trail of sweet kisses from her lips down to her breast, those things were so big. I teased her nipples, and made circles around them with my tongue. I began to suck like I wanted to give her my all. I took my hand and began to rub on her thigh. At the same time, I bit down slightly on her nipple.

"Oooooooo fuck Prince." She arched her back, letting me know that she appreciated my jesture. I smiled into her breast. I slid my hand over to pussy. I was shocked when I found that she didn't have any panties. That just was icing on the cake. I instantly made my way down to her already soaking wet pussy. She put her hand on the back of head, and I began to suck on her click, rubbing my tongue on it. I tongue-fuck her.

"Prince, baby...ooooooo" She arched her back and stayed there for a few seconds. I started to suck on her clit again, sending her to cum in my mouth. It was the first time it had ever happened to me, and if it was someone else, I'd probably fight.

"You ready?" I asked Kayla as I began to put the tip of my dick in her.

"Yea baby." She nodded her head, urging me to continue to insert myself. Because I knew she wasn't a virgin, I began to speed up the paste. I shoved myself deep inside of her, and then holding it there, and repeating.

"Turn over!" I flipped her, not even waiting for a response. She got on all fours.

"Don't stick that shit in my ass! I'll cry rape!" She warned me. I could tell she was still either coming down from her climax or getting there because I could hear it in her voice.

"I'd never!" I smirked, but inserted myself into her dripping pussy from behind.

"Augggghhhhh fuck Prince!" She lifted her head back, and started pumping, rotating her hips around my dick. I tighten my grip around her hips and slammed myself into her. I grabbed her hair with one of my hands as she kept pumping.

"I'm about to cum fuuuuucccckkkkk!" She moaned. At that point, I knew I was about to as well. I did one final thrust, and let go. I felt her contract around my dick, letting me know that she came too.

"Come here." I motioned for her as I laid down flat on the bed.

"What babe?" She asked as she kissed me.

"Ride my face!" Without anything else, she quickly straddled herself over my face. I grabbed a hold of her hips and held her down. I stuck my tongue inside of her, licking all of her walls.

"Baby.....Yea...." Kayla moans as she rotates her hips on my face. I flicked her clit with my tongue, and began to suck. Kayla continued to ride my face; I moved my tongue slowly up and down her clit. Making circles around it with my tongue.

"Jacob, I'm about to cu-cu-cum." She tensed up. I began to suck hard on her clit. "Fuckkkk!" She screamed as the liquid began to pour out of her. She rose up and fell on the bed next to me. We both didn't speak, trying to catch our breath.

"Did you forget?" I looked to her, as lay on the side of me with the Yankees jersey serving no purpose for covering. She stared at the sky a moment before answering.

"Everything." She looked me in the eyes, as she spoke. She slowly began to smirk, as did I. after this night, fuck an Armani. Kayla's wifey.